ok-is it me or do the bf-109 gunpods need new lods/skins and when I fire the pods my landing gear keeps flipping up and down ....

I installed the weapons from the BF-109 G6 so then I had 2 versions of each 109 pod with only the old ones selectable?-the readme says the pods still aren't going to be correct anyway...confused. :dntknw:

If we need new lods-we can get to work on that right away.

ok-is it me or do the bf-109 gunpods need new lods/skins and when I fire the pods my landing gear keeps flipping up and down ....

I installed the weapons from the BF-109 G6 so then I had 2 versions of each 109 pod with only the old ones selectable?-the readme says the pods still aren't going to be correct anyway...confused. :dntknw:

If we need new lods-we can get to work on that right away.

Are your controls only screwed up with that A/C, or is it others as well?

the gunpods were fill ins untill correct lods could be made and the landing gear issue is a problem with the model.I think that the original modeler would need to fix that issue.I spent many hours tying to fix the gear flip years ago and didn't get anywhere.

The readme states that they couldn't fix the landing gear issue. it would probably be best if someone made some new pods.

Yup, like zmatt said, that's stated in my readme. It may be an animation problem, but it's never been, or possibly can't be, fixed.

Yes, we certainly need the correct R-series gunpod shapes. Been discussed at GREAT length.....

wrench

kevin stein

:ok: ok then lets fix it-I mean they are a very simple design-should be a cake walk... Edited by thebeast0449