Sign in to follow this  
MigBuster

First houses now SF add ons for the super rich

gallery_8064_327_141600.jpg

Think this happened after i pressed the change button - you may want to check it

It sure is a bargain at £685354 thou :)

Hahahaha...that sure is one expensive virtual aircraft!

FC

Keep an eye on the overkill forum section for news and announcements about this. The price was intentional so I could get everything into place.

E

Keep an eye on the overkill forum section for news and announcements about this. The price was intentional so I could get everything into place.

E

Any WoX modder that wants to sell his/her work here has my support and, generally, I buy to support the community. However, I bought the O-1 Birddog from OverKill and got an email saying the file was not downloadable. Not sure what the intentions are for the product, or if I will ever see the thing, but if the deal is a rip-off, it has no place here at Combat Ace no matter how much they are paying for advert space.

Any WoX modder that wants to sell his/her work here has my support and, generally, I buy to support the community. However, I bought the O-1 Birddog from OverKill and got an email saying the file was not downloadable. Not sure what the intentions are for the product, or if I will ever see the thing, but if the deal is a rip-off, it has no place here at Combat Ace no matter how much they are paying for advert space.

Thanks for that however this is something I put together for them and if it's not working then it is no reflection on them. I will look into this tonight and I sincerely apologize. I assure you it's something just not working with the code base that I'll get cleared up.

E