i have a small decal problem with SF2 , i convert my canadair for sf2 use and find a border around my decals , i haved changed the values in the textureset but no success

does anybody have an idea :dntknw:

WOX

SF2

Edited by ravenclaw_007

I am not sure why its doing that. It does look good though.

I've seen this too but not on everything. What is the background color of the decal?

I've seen this too but not on everything. What is the background color of the decal?

the backround color is the same as on the aircraft , i spent hours making this decals so that you can not see a edge and now in sf2 it is worth nothing

So, we've eliminated the background color.

It could be a video card setting. Remember that video card settings were changed in SF2. Look at your mip map settings or your anti-aliasing/transparency settings.

It would be a shame if we couldn't find a solution. That skin/decal combo is pure sweetness.

So, we've eliminated the background color.

It could be a video card setting. Remember that video card settings were changed in SF2. Look at your mip map settings or your anti-aliasing/transparency settings.

It would be a shame if we couldn't find a solution. That skin/decal combo is pure sweetness.

the anti-aliasing settings and mip-map settings i have try´d but no success could it be that i use winXP and not vista ???

are you running vista if so i send you the mod and you can try it if its the same just give me your Email-address

I'm on XP too with an nVidia card. Like I said before, I see it too but once in a while. Its frustrating to chase down things like this.

To eliminate this problem I make background for a tga the same colour but slightly lighter,but not too much you notice....so when in game it looks the same colour all around...

so make the letters black.RGB values 0.0.0 .and the background colour RGB values 5,5,5.

I'm seeing the same problem, it changes with the direction of the light [sun], even when I make the whole tga the same colour as the letters/numbers.....weird stuff.

I'm seeing the same problem, it changes with the direction of the light [sun], even when I make the whole tga the same colour as the letters/numbers.....weird stuff.

exactly , i try to play around a little more with the anti-aliasing/transparency settings but no success so far

is there a possibility of editing values for the decals like we have the TextureSet for the skin ????

Edited by ravenclaw_007

is there a possibility of editing values for the decals like we have the TextureSet for the skin ????

From your lips to God's ears. I've always wanted that plus the ability to adjust decal opacity outside of Photoshop.