Sign in to follow this  
Chief

Where's The Inflight Refueling Training Missions

:unsure: Have tried to locate the IFR training missions that are indicated in the enhanced manual to be in the "Advanced Training" section supposedly after the "Top Gun" section. They are nowhere to be found within my install. Any ideas where one might locate these training sessions? Thanks for any help. I got zip when I posed this question on the UBI Tech Support forum. <_<

Don't know, Chief, but I have a few I can send you if you want to PM me an email address.

There is supposed to some nice ones home-made ones floating around - even some with voiceovers.

If some of you could point me in the right direction i would gladly put them up in the DL section

Thanks GI ... I think i'll wait then. I looked at the official forum and it seems you are right that the voiceovers wont play if you hae patched the game. Its really not worth spending our bandwith on if it doesn't work as intended anyway. When there is a fix i'll get them up in no time

Thanks for all the responses. It's comforting to know that it's not something I did wrong with what was a pretty straight-forward install and patch. I guess I will wait also for the next patch that is supposed to correct any training errors that were caused due to the current patch iteration. Semper Fi!

Guest MrMudd

The issue with LOMAc and track files is that they are only useable with the identical database version that created them.

For example the Retail 1.00. Once you patch it to 1.01 it is no longer compatible.

This also affects the training Files that Shepski Made. After a point in time. Redoing training missions over and over is not worth the effort.

Once the patch updates Stabilises or stops. Then everything should be fine.

:P Just so you guys know that I had success with ironhands mission! Yeah Baby! Made the connection on the 2nd attempt. All that IFR in Falcon 4 has helped I suppose. :D