Sign in to follow this  
Winder

New to OFF?

Guys if you are new to CFS3 and OFF please take the time to read the PDF manuals located in:

\CFSWW1 Over Flanders Fields\manuals

Cheers

WM

Believe it or not there is also a keyboard layout in there we had long forgot about, and some excellent info compiled by Rob - including aircraft details, tips on flying, silhouette recognition ..

Real men don't read the instructions any more than they ask for directions. We always know what we're doing and where we're going. Just ask us, we'll tell you so.

And FYI: When it appears that we are driving around aimlessly on our way to a store we've never been to before, it's not because we are lost. We are actually reconnoitering the area to familiarize ourselves with ALL the stores available. Also, when we're assembling that bike on Christmas morning for that lucky son or daughter? The reason it takes us so long isn't because we refuse to look at the assembly manual, it's because we are carefully re-engineering the product as we go along in order to make it better. :biggrin:

Cheers!

Lou

Real men don't read the instructions any more than they ask for directions. We always know what we're doing and where we're going. Just ask us, we'll tell you so.

And FYI: When it appears that we are driving around aimlessly on our way to a store we've never been to before, it's not because we are lost. We are actually reconnoitering the area to familiarize ourselves with ALL the stores available. Also, when we're assembling that bike on Christmas morning for that lucky son or daughter? The reason it takes us so long isn't because we refuse to look at the assembly manual, it's because we are carefully re-engineering the product as we go along in order to make it better. :biggrin:

Cheers!

Lou

And all forgotten bolts and nuts left on the floor during assembly are always considered to be 'spare parts'... Man Law!

Staffelfuehrer: "Where the heck have you been 'round, Leutnant Mahlo?! Did you get lost underway?

Can't you pilot with compass and map?"

Leutnant Mahlo: "Excuse me, Herr Major, but a German pilot cannot get lost, of course, after all the good training!

I only did some reconnaissance after our normal patrol, in order not to waste our Kaiser's valuable fuel!"

Man law rules!

Staffelfuehrer: "Where the heck have you been 'round, Leutnant Mahlo?! Did you get lost underway?

Can't you pilot with compass and map?"

Leutnant Mahlo: "Excuse me, Herr Major, but a German pilot cannot get lost, of course, after all the good training!

I only did some reconnaissance after our normal patrol, in order not to waste our Kaiser's valuable fuel!"

Man law rules!

Your damned Kaiser Herr Olham, could fuel an entire Jasta, with the fat around his belly!!

God save the King! :biggrin:

Well, you can say a lot about the Kaiser (and as I'm not a Kaiser-fan, I'll forgive you),

but he was NOT fat, as you see here.

But what strikes me just now: when I imagine his beard tips cut off, he'd almost looked

like - ahm - god, what was the name?...

And FYI: When it appears that we are driving around aimlessly on our way to a store we've never been to before, it's not because we are lost. We are actually reconnoitering the area to familiarize ourselves with ALL the stores available. Also, when we're assembling that bike on Christmas morning for that lucky son or daughter? The reason it takes us so long isn't because we refuse to look at the assembly manual, it's because we are carefully re-engineering the product as we go along in order to make it better.

I love it when someone can shine a light on the broader picture.