Sign in to follow this  
Helmut_AUT

Mixup with german Air Units in '79 SF2E campaign?

I know there is some good stuff for First Eagles but I can't comment on the quailty of it all because I am just not into it like I am this sim. So anything I say on that would be out of ignorance.

I will say this, Column5 does not f*** around when it comes to his NATO Fighters projects. If it doesn't cut the mustard, he wont put it in there. I have been play testing NF4+ and you will get everything from NF 1 to 4 in this mod and its even BETTER. Flying a Tornado F.3 campaign alone is worth the price of admission and its free! :lol:

Tornado is perhabs the one mod-aircraft I'm looking forward to the most. Has there been any half-official mention of when it might be polished for release?

Tornado is perhabs the one mod-aircraft I'm looking forward to the most. Has there been any half-official mention of when it might be polished for release?

yes 2 weeks TW time :biggrin: