Well i have been haveing allot of issues with my sim of which i got all but one figured out as it goes normaly after landing i press ESC and go to the debrief screen well as of late i press ESC and i exit to the desk top ending the game to debrief no credit for kills now the first thing i checked is the key config. but it was ESC for the end flight and ALT-Q to quit game and quite frankly i am not sure of what else to do any help is apprecieated. :dntknw:

LOL i guess all that info would help

I am running windows XP Pro, SFP1 with the Oct 08 patch i also cant use any of my NEW A/C like the F-22, F-35, FA/18E/F Etc

The problem also occures when i crash and the game is supposed to go to the debrief screen it is the same problem

LOL i guess all that info would help

I am running windows XP Pro, SFP1 with the Oct 08 patch i also cant use any of my NEW A/C like the F-22, F-35, FA/18E/F Etc

The problem also occures when i crash and the game is supposed to go to the debrief screen it is the same problem

You arent trying to use the SF2 verions in SFP1 are you?

no i used them before and one day nada i get a groundobject.dll error

You have lost me now my friend. I am not sure why it would do that.

Either start taking out mods until you find the problem (its probably a mod tbh)

OR

Best thing - backup the mods you want to keep - then uninstall/reinstall the game - put the latest patch on (only if it needs it) then test the game - then lastly add the mods in carefully.