Sign in to follow this  
Snakevenom

Okay, I used a Mirage factory weapons pack..

When I installed it after it was done, and a move a bunch of weapons to the main weapons folder that where in their own folder, some of my aircraft no longer work, even some newly installed, and the old sidewinder, pythons, U.S. long-range air-to-air radar missile, and some old Russian missiles, are all gone, can someone tell me how to fix this?! (PS I'm using SF2:E) :cray:

I believe the MF pack was only for WOI 1st Gen. I believe that KillerBee's pack would have been a better choice since it was desinged for 2nd Gen

If you don't recieved any detailed help you can always delete the game and re download it from thirdwire with the code you recieved when you first bought it and start anew

The code does come in a e-Mail right? if so, whats the e-mail address?

(i forgot my code...)

Nevermind about that

Go to thirdwire site, click on 'download' tab then click on the blue link to 'get codes for games you have already purchased' and remember to write it down :good:

when you reinstall add killerBees weap pack first and always read the read Me files in your down loads

Okay, I'm looking, and it says "Please enter your e-mail address and the download Access Code sent to you in the purchase confirmation e-mail."

I'm trying to find that E-Mail...

Indeed, if you look at the dates, you can easily see that weaponspack was made months before any second generation simulator was out, so it would not be wise to simply install it on those..

serious knowledge of the new file structure would be required, as well as new compiling of weaponsdata.ini via new weapons editor

all in all, said shortlier, don't do it

Okay, I'm looking, and it says "Please enter your e-mail address and the download Access Code sent to you in the purchase confirmation e-mail."

I'm trying to find that E-Mail...

Um the exe file you download from Thirdwire is your game to keep - so Keep it in a safe place after you have installed the game - make sure you back it up to CD or a flash drive

And chalk it up to a Modding Mistake. We've all done it at one time or another. I've had My few, That's for sure. Always Read "ReadMe's" before installing any Mod.

Strike Fighters Golden Rule #1:

"When in doubt, First check it out."

BTW, Ordnance Shop 2 is in the works for SF2 Series.......

331KillerBee :wink:

I'll get cracking then Gunny... leave has made me kinda... lazy I guess :smile:

Anyways sony tuckson is right, read the frakkin readme. Alot of problems and checking the Downloads section, as well as the Knowledge Base (especially that) helps you get settled and with no pain. And compared to most games/simulations, the TW series by far the less problematic of programs, seriously. Most of the screwups are operator error, rather than TW error :good:

and of course, our readme didn't include "do not use with SF:2 series"....how bad we are ;)