Sign in to follow this  
Hellman

Haven't Received OFF yet!

It arrived today! :biggrin:

Just installed it and now configuring it.

Does anybody have an x52 .pro profile they would like to share?

Good Show M8!

I only use my X52 Pro Throttle ...MS Sidewinder for Stick

But the Thumb Slider works great for Fuel Mixture

The Index Finger Hat Switch for Next/Previous Target & Next /Previous Friend

The little Thumb Button for Pause

And the Large Button on top for Next View

HTH,

Edited by Duce Lewis

GREAT! Both Fawlty and Hellman are now OFFicially on board, so can start buying their drinks :drinks_drunk:

Just received my copy of OFF. I was surprised that all I got was a CD in an open case. No shrink wrap, no manual, nothing but the case and CD. I thought I would at least get some paperwork with it.

Is this normal? I am a little disappointed, but not to the point that I am mad. I am looking forward to the game.

Anyways, thanks all for listening to me gripe. :salute:

4 days to receive it, not counting Sunday. WOW, that is fast!

Edited by outfctrl

Just received my copy of OFF. I was surprised that all I got was a CD in an open case. No shrink wrap, no manual, nothing but the case and CD. I thought I would at least get some paperwork with it.

Is this normal? I am a little disappointed, but not to the point that I am mad. I am looking forward to the game.

Anyways, thanks all for listening to me gripe. :salute:

Fraid that's it. We're just another garage band. All you get is the distilled wisdom of a legion of ghosts from a war fought a hundred years ago, and a handful of Great War historians, filtered through us. We don't have a contract or a record label or corporate sponsors, or retreats at a studio on a secluded motu - hell, we don't even have a garage. However, there are manuals on the disc, FAQ's and answers, and an army of guys to answer any of your other questions. And a great little community.

Cheers,

shredward

Hey, you newbies - have I got you on the map yet?!?

If not, send me a PM with hometown and country,

and I'll add you there. Dismissed!

Fraid that's it. We're just another garage band. All you get is the distilled wisdom of a legion of ghosts from a war fought a hundred years ago, and a handful of Great War historians, filtered through us. We don't have a contract or a record label or corporate sponsors, or retreats at a studio on a secluded motu - hell, we don't even have a garage. However, there are manuals on the disc, FAQ's and answers, and an army of guys to answer any of your other questions. And a great little community.

Cheers,

shredward

Hey, no problem then. I didnt know thought they forgot something. Thanks.

Hey, you newbies - have I got you on the map yet?!?

If not, send me a PM with hometown and country,

and I'll add you there. Dismissed!

Sent you a PM earlier. Mission accomplished, sir. :salute:

Cheers,

shredward

Didn't Apple start in a garage??? yes.gif It'll be interesting to see how much OFF will have evolved in 20-30 years blink.gif

Edited by steve58

Apple is not a bad comparison, Steve! They do things with style and care a lot about the

functionality, the quality and the progress to be avant garde.

OFF IS AVANT GARDE - it will slowly, but surely attract everyone interested in WW1 air combat sims.

My strongest belief.

Didn't Apple start in a garage??? yes.gif It'll be interesting to see how much OFF will have evolved in 20-30 years blink.gif

Yep, Pol has promised us P84 many times now

btw. You wouldn't be Steve Jobs now would you? grin.gif

Olham it is a great sim and the devs have done a fantastic job with not only creating OFF, but supporting it. I just wish I had more time to play it, but alas, RL always seems to intrude...

Duce, nope not Steve Jobs! Can't imagine him even wanting to touch a PC yikes.gif

(but, wouldn't mind having his brains, fortune, maybe not his health though... nono.gif )

Edited by steve58

For all who can't fly OFF as often as they would like to:

I could fly it more, as I'm self imployed, and would find enough time.

But I find, that I make ever only 1 - 2 sorties a day, rarely ever three.

Laugh about me, but I find them mentally exhausting. Some pilots, I fly full

DiD, with Labels, Brackets and TAC switched off - flying only by the map and my

eyesight.

After one such mission, I'm really tired from 30-45 minutes full awareness.