Sign in to follow this  
Cobra427so

This sim keeps getting better and better...

After the Superpatch and followup minis, the menus and added features look as good as the sim plays. Just beautiful. It's a shame other software developers don't follow your example for a drive to excellence and followup service and support. You guys are setting a standard that very few other developers will be able to reproduce. Thank you for the absolutely tireless work and painstaking attention to detail.

Regards,

Cobra427so

Cheers Cobra. If we had more hours in the day we would have gotten here sooner of course, but now we have OFF at a place we think we can live with.

It will get better too.

luv this sim having a good time. I never know whats going to happen like getting suckered in to an ambush its immerseive and u got to keep ur wits about u.

That's British understatement, Pol: "...I think we can live with."

Check the review of OFF in simouthouse, that Shredward has posted.

Yes, we can live with it - but could we live without it? Me, I would find it more than hard.

Rather than living without OFF, I prefer to die in it, as often as I must. :salute: