Sign in to follow this  
76.IAP-Blackbird

Forum suggestions!

First of all, thx for this great looking and functioning Forum! :salute:

My suggestion for this one is, pls put the "navigation line "CombatACE Forum > Combat ACE General Forums > Bug Reports/Suggestions" also to the bottom of this new forum so when you have scrolled down you can navigate back or somewhere else without scrolling back to top!

And I would like to see the newest files uploads on a more one view place ... but this is a personal taste and only a suggestion! This forum rocks! :drinks:

have nseen any error until now :clapping: and still a decent thx :good:

Wow better than fast food service. Thanks Fates!

:drinks:

If I may make another suggestion:

On the "old" CA site we had under "Last Discussions" not the last new topics, we had the last topics with new entries - something I really loved (you didn't always have to browse along all subforums - that's why I have no idea what happened over the last week in this forum - just hadn't the nerve and time to do that...).

So, please (with a cherry on top), is it possible to get that back? :this:

On the "old" CA site we had under "Last Discussions" not the last new topics, we had the last topics with new entries - something I really loved (you didn't always have to browse along all subforums - that's why I have no idea what happened over the last week in this forum - just hadn't the nerve and time to do that...).

I'm sure Erik will check to see if its possible. If we did it before, I'm sure it is. For now, you can go to =1"]VIEW NEW CONTENT and it will show you all new content with new entries that you haven't seen. It is tabbed and you can switch between Blogs/Forums/Files/Gallery/etc.... Very nice feature.

M

also, when a file is uploaded, its suport topic appears in latest discussion, IMO it should be removed...

btw, i`d suggest the top spammers should be back in main page hehe

The View New Content is the same feature, Fates is correct. It's located on the top right of the forums under the search window and direct left of the RSS Feed Button feed.png

also, when a file is uploaded, its suport topic appears in latest discussion, IMO it should be removed...

btw, i`d suggest the top spammers should be back in main page hehe

I agree it's something we're aware of and working on. Thanks. :good:

Not sure if this is the right thread, but there is a thing bothering me - the new way showing images!

I like to klick at the images with my mouse's middle button to open them in new tabs in the background (so I'm able to read on while the pics are loading), and because they were in their original format my browser could fit bigger images to my resolution (my 'net-rig is an old machine with a smaller monitor).

The new "integrated" system makes it impossible - it is even impossible to save posted schematics (like in this post) on the HD... :this:

Edited by Shaolin

If you want to save a pic, just right click on it. The when it opens right click again and then you can save the image.