Sign in to follow this  
GaryR

Error pop-up window

Just before I enter a Campaign mission I get a small pop-up with "Unit Data Model name "60sq_gotha" already used!". I click it and the mission loads and all is well. Any idea what is causing this?

Thanks!

Edited by GaryR

I am running Vista 64 and don't have any such errors. I'd suggest a reboot first and when that probably doesn't fix it, 1. uninstall OFF 2. Defragment your hard drive. 3. Reboot again and re-install. You probably got a corrupted file.

Hellshade

you have at least 2 unitdatas of the 60th gotha floating aorund in your folders

Just before I enter a Campaign mission I get a small pop-up with "Unit Data Model name "60sq_gotha" already used!". I click it and the mission loads and all is well. Any idea what is causing this?

I've killed beaucoup braincells since then, but IIRC this was something mentioned when OFF 1st came out. I vaguely recall having a similar issue but can't remember if it was the same type. HOWEVER, I think it was close enough to count. So, what you do is, go to Workshops and make sure you disable campaign skin error messages or some such thing. Then the game continues to run but you no longer get this sort of nag.

There is no Gotha in any official release.

Sounds like SJ is talking sense.

There is no Gotha in any official release.

Sounds like SJ is talking sense.

well beats taliking out of my well you know

i think you have the gotha in your aircraft directory twice. one might be in a folder called "gotha", and the other might be in a folder called "60_sqd Gotha", but the files inside the folders are the same,,and the game picks up on that fact.