Sign in to follow this  
snapple2993

Wtf! Are Those Things On The Quizno's Adds?

If you dont know what I'm talking about, check out www.quiznos.com

You can watch the commercials there.

<C>

Snapple

Not exactly something to make you think about something to eat, they look quite disgusting..... At least as far as I'm concerned......

Don't have a clue what they are suppose to be though.

My girl and I asked ourselves that same question tonight. She thinks they are hamsters or mice. I think they are Gerbals, none the less it sure as hell doesn't make me want a Quiznos sub.lol

THEY GOT A PEPPER BAR!

Edited by zagnut

They are rats on acid!!

No,wait thats what my roomate used to see when he was on acid.

Doesn't make me hungry for Quiznos food either.

I think they're potatoes...I watched them on a quizno commercial the other nite and when they were singing their song I couldnt help but think how bloody annoying, lol, not to mention unappetizing. :blink:

Somebody needs to shoot that ad manager, lol. Ill blast the potatoes. ;)

Edited by pcpilot

potatoes..gerbils...I don't care I agree- THEY HAVE A PEPPER BAR!!!!

So I'm not the only one that is totally freaked out by this commercial? The amazing thing to me is that a group of people sitting around a table all sat there and decided, "Yes, this is exactly the commercial we are looking for to sell our sandwiches", all with a straight face. :rolleyes:

I really don't care about the ads. The only thing that makes Quiznos so letdownish is that fact that their one unique thing, toasted subs, isn't that good. They have all their ovens set too fast and too hot. Whenever I get their sandwiches, they have burnt corners and cold insides. If they would lower the temperature and halve the over speed, they would have great sandwiches. Oh yes, and the pepper bars are pretty good too :)

By the way, what do you think they do with all those random coupons? I'm sure they get some pretty wierd ones, but the useful ones, do they just give them to their employees? lol

"Here's a pile of coupons, take your pick"

They are RATS!!!!

Personally I don't eat at Subway or Quiznos.Where I live there are some great local shops that I would rather eat at.

We have one place that serves the BEST Philly cheasesteak sandwich west of the Missippi, the gals that run it are from South Philly. :D

And I still say that those things are RATS!!!!

I agree local sub shops are the only place to get good subs. Back in Melbourne we had a place called M*A*S*H* Hoagies. As you can guess the theme was the TV show, and all the subs were named after characters.... I always got the Italian AKA Hawkeye.... best part about the shop.... they served beer!!! Beat that Subway!

Oh ya, Doubles Hoagies was another kick ass place.

Here in Tallahassee we have Hobbit Hoagies... pretty good but not as good as MASH.

Cheers,

Saffell

Firehawkordy, You goofy airdale, youve sniffed too much glue while breathing napalm in enclosed hangar spaces! Those aint Rats, those are hairy, freaked out POTATOES dad-blastit! :P :D

PS. I had to endure that commercial again last nite, lol. Wheres my shotgun??

Edited by pcpilot

PSS. I hope you know Im teasing. I would expect an appropriate reply, (or hand gesture), along the same vein. I might also add that I supported the "Old Airdale Freedom From Blackshoe Jokes Association", the OAFFBJA. I was good for what, a whole month? Then I fell off the wagon because I couldnt stand the strain anymore... :D

I dont know but I laughed my butt off at the dang comercial.....

I insist, if you need a laugh, just go to the quiznos website and watch the commercials, just fascinatingly hilarious.

Everytime I see it on TV, I just think to myself... WTF and giggle.

I Found it!!! (Where they came from, not what they are.) www.rathergood.com The person that gave me this link also said that they were originally from one of his videos, and that they're "sponge monkeys". Though I havn't found that video yet...

I Found it!!! (Where they came from, not what they are.) www.rathergood.com The person that gave me this link also said that they were originally from one of his videos, and that they're "sponge monkeys". Though I havn't found that video yet...

GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!!! Now their on more than just the Quizno ads! Thier starting to propagate!!! WHERE"S THAT BLASTED SHOTGUN??!!??