Sign in to follow this  
sitting_duck

Thanks alot PD!

Want to wish pd all the best, and hope everything works out for him.

His contributions to the Multiplayer segment of this game have been outstanding.

As i have never had the honor of flying with him and the boys of 60, I am sure I will not miss him anywhere near as much as alot of other people here

THANKS A MILLION PD!!!

Why?...Has he moved to the Moon?

PD has health issues in his family right now. We look forward to his return as quickly as possible. Being a member of the Boys of 60 I will miss his presence here and on the BO60 site! In the mean time let me take this opportunity to invite any of the Boys of 60 that have OFF phase 3 to join us on line for some WW1 MP games.

Edited by Axgrinder

That's not so good.

I'm trying to catch up Axgrinder, but the Boys of 60 forum is down.

Meantime, if you could pass my best wishes to Bob.

Think I'll upload my best Boys of 60 vid to Youtube. If you don't know PD already, you'll see what great fella he is.

He's tops in my book that's for sure!

Shocking quality. Thought I had a better backup version. Had to take this from an Ipod version.

dXCjsQEogn8

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dXCjsQEogn8

Don't know what I'm doing wrong with the embed option. no.gif

Get Well Soon PD!

Edited by Flyby PC

PD is an Ace among Aces

His presence here on the forum is sorely missed

Hope and pray everything goes well for his family

Thanks for the vid flyby

Shocking quality. Thought I had a better backup version. Had to take this from an Ipod version.

dXCjsQEogn8

Don't know what I'm doing wrong with the embed option. no.gif

Get Well Soon PD!

yeah,,they changed the syntax...use left bracket media right bracket "the entire url" left bracket /media right bracket (if that makes sense)

Well, I just can't miss this topic.

PD had to attend to his and his family's needs at this time. His devotion to our enjoyment is beyond belief. I met PD through OFF and consider myself one of the lucky guys who are priviliged to be a member of the Boys of 60 squad.

Flyby, thanks for the vid, great times there.

I sure hope all goes well and we will hear PD's voice on TS very soon.

Oh, and thanks to sitting_duck for bringing this up.

Hi Dimus. Long time no see.

Wouldn't you know it? I put up the low quality video on youtube, then promptly found the old hard drive with the full size versions.

I was checking the wrong hard drive. It was empty, but thought I'd formatted it to try fixing a problem it had and lost all my backed up data. Not to worry. Got the right one now.

Even found my big bad CFS3 from the good old days too. Wooohooo!!! yess.gif

Emailed PD to say hi, but I appreciate he's got other things to keep him busy.

There's a lot of good guys fly with the Boys of 60, but we'd have got nowehere without Bob. Good times.

PD The spirit of Flight sims a true gentleman.

I am sure we all wish him and his family a very healthy future.

Thanks for the Vid Flyby, I had the pleasure of meeting PD in person at Oshgosh this summer, there should be more people like him in this world.

S! Rip Proud member of The Boys of 60 Squadron

I sure am going to miss flying with the Boys and PD. I feel like I've met some nice people and even made some great friends through the Boys of 60 and thats all thanks to PD. Sadly, I wasn't able to participate for the last couple of months due to real life commitments but was looking forward to a return over winter and then found the news out on a routine stopby at the forum. Here's wishing PD and his family the best. Also if any of the boys are considering carrying on the Boys of 60 tradition in PD's absence please contact me some way.

Cheers,

John

All you Boys of 60 pilots are more than welcome to join us. Our sunday Campaign sessions are historical, and well structured. While we dont have it down as well as pd did (and probably never will..lol) its still alot of fun.

Anyone with any intereste post in the mp forum, and we will be glad to assist you in getting started.

Guest British_eh

Great contributor and selfless with his time and devotion to family, friends, and enthusiasts.

Blessings to you and family.

Cheers,

British_eh

I am pleased to report that Pilotsden is now fit and well again.

Thank you to all who expressed concern.

best

nio

That's most excellent news Nio.

For some reason I can't log in to the Boys of 60 forum, but it's good to see it's back up.

I remember the old advert that Lucozade aids recovery, but obviously it's Diet Pepsi that does the trick.

Think it's high time I dug out the goggles and reported for duty again. Salute.gif