Sign in to follow this  
Vasco

Jasta 4 Online Campaign

Mein Herren!

Today we start the 3-month long Jasta 4 online campaign. I've been playing around with the missions to create the 'Flying Circus' feel to the jasta makeup and I've succeeded in finding an easy way of adding the different aircraft we'll be flying to the mission.

The aircraft available for the first day's operations are as follows:

2 x Fokker DRI

6 x Albatros DV

3 x Pfalz DIIIA

4 x Albatross DIII OAW

Allocations of pilots to aircraft will be on a first come first served basis and the pilot will continue the campaign with that type of aircraft while they are still available (I've developed a replacement aircraft system to replace lost aircraft) So if you want a particulaer aircraft to be allocated to you, post below.

Regards,

Vasco :pilotfly:

P.S. Axgrinder, I've already got you down for an Albatross DV.

I'm going to join today and give this another whirl. I woudn't at all mind flying a DR1.

What the heck, put me down for the other tripe, Vasco.

Griphos, don't be pointing to any bridges next to bombed out stone towers. I won't follow you.bye.gif

What the heck, put me down for the other tripe, Vasco.

Griphos, don't be pointing to any bridges next to bombed out stone towers. I won't follow you.bye.gif

OK,

That's all the DRIs accounted for.

I've now got:

Fokker DRIs (2)

von Baur

Griphos

Albatros DV (6)

Axgringer

Dutch

Spawnrider

Albatros DIII OAW (4)

Sitting Duck

Olham (finally joining the online community next weekend)

Pfalz DIIIA (3)

Red-Dog

Stumpjumper

Edited by Vasco

OOOOOOO! Red-Dog, you're a brave soul! good.gif

Ax,

If you can fly a SPAD XIII, the Pfalz is a doddle - especially with the better forward visibility. I've been practicing with one offline just for the hell of it and to give me a challenge while setting up my new FFB flight rig.

I don't think I've yelled "WHEEEEEE!" this much in ages!

OH WHAT THE HECK ILL TAKE A PFLAZ AS WELL

Stump,

Tell me you're back up and running????!!!!

It's a great crate mate.....

Stump i'll be you wingman any day , you too Dudley.We are the Pflaz boys.....Salute.gifSalute.gifSalute.gif

amen to that red dog you and dudley did awesome, got to love the pfalz, sturdy lil ac she is, takew you 3 wingers and those oh so common alby.s

as bruo stachel once said i leard in an old pflaz, here youll fly them as well lol

Great game yesterday everybody!! ;)

I especially like'd the crash on takeoff... ahemmm..

I think it was a good beginning and hope for many more in the future..:drinks:

I have to say, my enjoyment was somewhat marred by the crap CFS3 MP interface - I just couldn't get it work as it usually does - which subsequently led to me flying aimlessly around, pounding various keys to get the TAC and map working. Deeply, deeply frustrating. I couldn't even get onto the airfield for the mission that Vasco led off, which I'm sure just made me look even more useless than usual.

Oh well, assuming that my rock vibe has recovered by Sunday evening and that I don't have too much on (very busy domestically, for various reasons, at the moment), I'll be back to provide my usual counterpoint to the advanced flying and gunnery skills demonstrated by everyone else...

When do you guys play? looking for my first MP session!

I have to say, my enjoyment was somewhat marred by the crap CFS3 MP interface - I just couldn't get it work as it usually does - which subsequently led to me flying aimlessly around, pounding various keys to get the TAC and map working. Deeply, deeply frustrating. I couldn't even get onto the airfield for the mission that Vasco led off, which I'm sure just made me look even more useless than usual.

Oh well, assuming that my rock vibe has recovered by Sunday evening and that I don't have too much on (very busy domestically, for various reasons, at the moment), I'll be back to provide my usual counterpoint to the advanced flying and gunnery skills demonstrated by everyone else...

Don't get discouraged SRC, we all have bad days!drinks.gif I suggest you make a key shortcut sheet for OFF and have it nearby when you fly. You will quickly learn all the key commands you will need and not be distracted by playing Bethoven's fifth on the keyboard during a game! There used to be a nice one posted on the site but i don't remember where. I will see if I can find mine in the meantime maybe someone can post a link to the one that was on before.

See you next game!Salute.gif

Don't get discouraged SRC, we all have bad days!drinks.gif I suggest you make a key shortcut sheet for OFF and have it nearby when you fly. You will quickly learn all the key commands you will need and not be distracted by playing Bethoven's fifth on the keyboard during a game! There used to be a nice one posted on the site but i don't remember where. I will see if I can find mine in the meantime maybe someone can post a link to the one that was on before.

See you next game!Salute.gif

That'll be this one: Linky