Sign in to follow this  
Geezer Gamer

A little OFF vs ROF Humor Video

This got posted at A2A.....in case you didn't see it. A nice line in there where OFF players asked to leave the room.

LMFAO!!!!...Many a true word spoken in Jest!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMFAO!!!!...Many a true word spoken in Jest!! lol.giflol.giflol.gif

I don't see the subtitles... All I get is the sound and video, which I noticed is from a reversed angle in this one.. ?

I am not for any kind of bashing of other sims, but that is quite funny indeed.

Hellshade

"This is worse than the time I installed Windows ME."

...that's the one that caused me to snorkel my coffee...

rofl.gif

That's a real laugh! I was sooooooo lucky to choose OFF although I must admitt that I really wanted for a while to get me RoF. What stopped me, apart this community and all the good reviews, was that I NEVER got a game from Russian developers that was not bugged like an insect zoo and didn't stayed this way.

itifonhom

Well.. I still can't see the subtitles... we're still running IE6 in this dump.. .but I get the feeling I WILL be closing this thread real soon...

Funny as it might be, we need to fly higher than this.

OvS

Well, OvS, I get the subtitles, when I move my mouse cursor to the lower edge of the video's screen.

My personal opinion on this:

This IS funny, of course, but it's also, in a way, sim bashing, even when on a funny level and not at all

aggressive. Your decision.

It's amazing just how many different jokes have been made using this same scene from Der Untergang. I guess I'll never be able to watch the film again without thinking about all these.

The Win ME part really made laugh. I remember all too well that awful POS...:grin:

It's amazing just how many different jokes have been made using this same scene from Der Untergang. I guess I'll never be able to watch the film again without thinking about all these.

The Win ME part really made laugh. I remember all too well that awful POS...grin.gif

As soon as I get time, I'm going to make one for us... more personal.... involving a few names on the forum that will surely bring a few laughs... cool.gif

OvS

As soon as I get time, I'm going to make one for us... more personal.... involving a few names on the forum that will surely bring a few laughs... cool.gif

OvS

Sounds promising... looking forward to it.

Bring it on OvS!

(I nearly choked on my tea when the subtitles read "All those flying Over Flanders Fields leave the room now" :haha:

Vasco :pilotfly:

Well I'm home and it was an IE 6 issue... so I got to see the subtitles...

Oh man.. this was really funny! Wow...

I'm going to close the thread, and let it go it's course... but, man, that was really funny. I don't own RoF, so I can't comment on any of it ... but man, he really tossed some digs in there.

Wow... that was really good.

I still think the one with the PS3 was the best though...

OvS