Sign in to follow this  
Baltika

Somewhere in Nevada. . . Top Secret!

HA! That was a cool, if rather cheesy, series. Had almost forgotten that, lost in my memory banks somewhere.......

Wrench, you hit the nail on the head. . . Never mind the darn UFOs, I want a Shado Space Interceptor for WoE :good:

(And a girl in a purple wig and silver miniskirt - better speak to the missus about that one :grin: )

OT: Wrench, where do I get your Confederate Spit? What's it called, General Lee?

Time to give those dashed Yankees a trouncing :grin:

OFF TOPIC Reply to EricJ (sorry Baltika!)

Been there, done that, got the airplanes!

sorry for the off topic. we now resume our normal terrain discussion. thank you :grin:

wrench

kevin stein

Well definitely nice terrain, but I PM'd a post I did for a more modern CSAF look on a Mig-29...

But back on topic, looking real cool, though I wish the European terrain (norway!) is being worked on?

I wish the European terrain (norway!) is being worked on?

Don't worry, what I call my "North Cape" is well ahead of this in terms of development, despite being started much later. California FS was basically languishing on my HD as I reckoned Wrench had it covered - hell, I built a campaign for Wrench's Scal after I had done all the stuff you see here. This just got dredged up from the vaults because wpnssgt's Red Flag thread struck a chord. I didn't want to hijack his thread, so I started this one to show what I had worked out could be done in TE. I've made the alpha available because this is near the bottom of the pile of a long list of terrain wips. Here's how they're stacked:-

NZ: A few more runways to be placed/flattened/test-flown. Then targetisation :yikes: But it is the most advanced. Ironically, my most recent full-fledged TE project, but it has had the benefit of all my earlier head-scratching.

Kuril: Intended as a quick fix to showcase a fully transitioned tileset, based on Deuce's WoE repaint. As with all my stuff, I got carried away, it will ship with 3 campaigns for JASDF/USAF/USN/USMC vs USSR (& for 2010, Breakaway Eastern Russian Empire)

North Cape: Really Finland, northern Sweden, northern Norway, Kola Peninsula & Sankt Petersburg environs. All the targetlist is done, bar Norway. 2010 air campaign is built, featuring all listed nations plus USN CVBG and RAF expeditionary force, working on ground war.

Iceland: I really want to get the tileset done & released. It is well advanced, but tiling from scratch is darn hard work. If I have to make another &%$&£%^ transition tile. . .

From then on, a mish-mash of stuff, including upgrading my British Isles beta to full release, and that insane Northern Europe from Iceland to Moscow and all points in between, right down to Kursk. Speaking of which, don't get me started on my WW2 stuff :rolleyes:

Personally, I blame Gepard for posting his tutorials to TE. But for that, I would have been happily churning out campaigns files for existing terrains :rolleyes:

Edited by Baltika

Well now, let's not interrupt you :smile:

Well now, let's not interrupt you :smile:

I promise to finish something, someday. Resolution: Don't start any new stuff :blush:

I promise to finish something, someday. Resolution: Don't start any new stuff :blush:

Hehe sometimes my famous last words... :smile: