Hi i just got SF2E added the patch alls going well .I've tried to add some new aircraft so i added an aircraft file to the objects file popped the planeS in the aircraft file but they dont show up in game . Can you help !

you must add them to the mods folder (standart under mydocuments). it has a different filestructure as the Gen1 Sims!!!!

And maybe you should read the knowledge base for SF2...

Edited by Soulfreak

OK ive got it sorted now thats a bit of a change the mods dont even go in the game folder .Just need some nice planes to add now need a lightning ,bucc,and javlin anyone working on porting these's over to sf2e. :grin:

OK ive got it sorted now thats a bit of a change the mods dont even go in the game folder .Just need some nice planes to add now need a lightning ,bucc,and javlin anyone working on porting these's over to sf2e. grin.gif

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?app=downloads&showcat=389

Take a look, also look here too for the big SF2:E update coming soon, start reading backwards. :lol:

http://forum.combatace.com/topic/42533-nf4-status-update/page__pid__347350__st__140&?do=findComment&comment=347350

Bucc is not available.

Javelin will be in NF4

Lightning not convertet to SF2 standart.

Little tip, try first the "search function" :idea:

damn Dave was faster! ;-)

Edited by Soulfreak

check out the knowledge base for SF2 i would recommend a very nice thread on Converting older planes to work in SF2. if it was in Gen 1 it can be transferred to Gen 2. i also reccommend gettin Gunnys weapons pack for SF2. its saved me many a moment tryin to get the appropriate weapon converted over.

Bucc is not available.

Javelin will be in NF4

Lightning not convertet to SF2 standart.

Little tip, try first the "search function" :idea:

damn Dave was faster! ;-)

Lightning is in NF4+ too :lol:

Thanks for the help just spent 3 hours messing around and now ive got the hang of it. just converted lightning to sf2e alls working well just about to add weapons .. :grin: