Sign in to follow this  
Guest rscsjsuso5

to community- chinese aircraft rework list

Guest rscsjsuso5

rework list/comments and info:

hi all - i heard some of you was asking for some reworked chinese aircraft

,just an easy annoucement, i will be doing a reworking of some/all and refering/reccommending

some mods if its too much for me to do.

chinese aircrafts list

1.Chengdu F-7A Export v1.95 it is done so many problems ,all fixed like skin loadout

2.j-7ii vers 2.5 it is done so many problems like skin loadouts and position of pilot.

3.j-7iih beta is same as the version 2.5 i will not be doing reworked.

4.pm me if u want china j-7iii-a as i will be uploading it on rs or mu or ff.

5. j-8 i will not rework it very good mod u guys can do it your self no need to rework, as for the

ini fix its easy, if u want my version/mod pm me.

6.j-7g it is reworked ready for upload varoius problems like skin , wheels spinning, loadout problem.

7.j-7e same as j-7g will not rework it.

8.j-7h same as j-7g and e will not rework it.

9.j-7ii same as j-7g and h and e will not rework it.

10. jj-7 fixed pm me if u want the complete fixed mod. i also reccomend mig21um 2seat as a replacement.

more info will be released later on in the weekend or next week ,uploading and releasing of mods also and pm also, so much to do.

i'm being very judicious on which mod to do as auditing/inspecting will happen to bring these aircraft up to date.

i will also try to stay close to the default configurations of the original creator.

stay tune

Very interested mate!

Guest rscsjsuso5

yes indeed i have the first ten on the list ready just my dsl upload it slow hate it and my dad is streaming news might take a lot of time. their is no gurantee but i will try to make an try with all as i'm a one man team.

thanks for reading and fast response

Most cool. I recently downloaded a bunch of those planes and noticed the troubles.

Thanks much for fixing them. I look forward to downloading the fixes.

moved to a more appropriate Forum, as this don't pertain to missions/campaigns, but aircraft mods

--------

wrench

kevin stein

Guest rscsjsuso5

remember their are no gurantees all pm will be answered and files will be posted here for public

Guest rscsjsuso5

continued from my first official message

now on to the q5's airplane

1.q-5d not to many problems just loadout no need to rework aircraft is a simple fly drop the bomb type. if u want loadout file pm me

2.j-5/mig-17f if u want my version pm me all fixed

3.q-5e/f all fixed if u want my version pm me , i strongly recomend u do this mod

lindr2 did a great job with it , no need to rework

4.q-5b no too many problems just loadout no need to rework aircraft is a simple fly use yu-2 torps on a ship or kh-25mts on aa aaa

and also fab250s and missiles if u want loadout file pm me

5.q-5dv1.1 all fixed if u want my version pm me all fixed .

6.Q-5II not to many problems just loadout no need to rework aircraft is a simple fly drop the bomb type. if u want loadout file pm me

7.j-5a all fixed if u want my version pm me.

8. j-8 date ini alreadly addressed in first officail post ,nothing .

9.j-10 beta will not rework it due to having a final version out.

10. f-8iim will not rework it already is best try it your self,if u want my version pm me.

11.PLAAF J-6 all fixed ready to go pm me for the file ,basically loadout problem, skin decal ,pictures, and data ini fixes . no need to rework because not to major or big . do it your self

12.j-6a if u want my version pm me all fixed

13.jh-7a i recoomend u guys try doing it on your own erwin did a great job on it and

i can recall he will be releasing a final version very soon , so no need to rework it if u want my version pm me.

14. cj6/b all fixed pm me if u want the fixed mod (i mean mod as only 1 aircraft as i got the best of both and creatred only 1 aircraft

a cumulative for short)

i highly recommend u to watch out for the rules

cause this mod requires a cockpit from a private sector/capun's site pertaining to the cockpit files.

15. j-10a will no do have final version

16. my version of h-6u tanker we will skip it to all enjoy.

17. the final j-10 very very good job no need to rework.

18. no 18 for future aircraft on list.

the end. like i said i will try my best to accomodate/fix all no guarantees i will relesae my version with no questions asked only that u follow

the rules also time is a key due to upload to rs,mu,ff and here at ca.

Edited by rscsjsuso5

Dude, that's an interesting long list!

Can't you make an all integrated pack of it, coz I want them all!!!!

good work already!

Muesli

Guest rscsjsuso5

i'm only uploading aabout 4-5 mods, for the q-5s it will be on request and also the rest per my list/instructions . making it short and seeing what mods that is worth the upload.

Guest rscsjsuso5

info-only 4 mods will be uploaded with word reworked in title at chinese aircraft section by me. the end ,enjoy

Guest rscsjsuso5

for cliff11 and community the f-8 http://www.filefactory.com/file/a08db88/n/F-8IIM_zip to clarify to all when i mean rework is doesn't mean a fancy job is means i get things working like full loadout skin correction a fix up

all my mods are either

a. sf1 patch current weapon pack 2.5

b.woi patch current weapond pack 2.5

nothing fancy the planes are ready to fly example if your asm doens't work it might be because of teh original cockpit i can't do anything about it , i just make sure everything is in tact , its up to teh oriognial modder to upgrade the mod to make it work . example if the skin has errors like their are three wheels like 1 in front and 2 in back but one of the wheels is white or something and not matching i can't do anything about it. its how far one will go with the mod i just make sure sure the basics and basis is covered but the capability of aircraft will need tweaks bu the user like yourself. their are 3 levels of modding to me , 1 is the original modder who who does a good or okay job on it and 2 is for me who fixes it up just to make sure the basis is covered , and for 3 is yourself if you are experienced in modding then make the upgrades or wait for number 1 the original creator.

enjoy

"f-8iim will not rework it already is best try it your self"

Well, to be honest, I'd really like to try my luck with this one.

Maybe some of you have already modded it...

Before I make a blunder, I'd like to know first if somebody can answer the following question :

_

Probably dia-electric panels for the radar warning recievers

wrench

kevin stein

Thank you!

Then, am I supposed to change something to the RWR datas?

[RWR]

Type=3_ring

... (tga)

SearchPosition=0.85

TrackPosition=0.55

LockPosition=0.15

SearchSize=0.15

TrackSize=0.15

LockSize=0.15

SearchFlash=FALSE

TrackFlash=TRUE

TrackFlashRate=0.2

LockFlash=TRUE

LockFlashRate=0.1

... (wav)

Guest rscsjsuso5

hey cliff11 wish i could help u but here is a screenshot of my f-8 under my system/install/video graphics .

also if u are an experience skinner the problem u are having is if u want to you can always edit the skin file j8f2.bmp in the skin folder their should only be eight small black spots if you don't like it, also make sure color matches the rest .

the CA community highly recommends a good skinning software like adobe or if u want to use a free software use gimp. and for the rwr its up to u remember a mod is never perfect and adjustments are needed as far as the mod goes the rwr is pretty good when enemy aircrafts come close to me and it keeps beeping , makes me crazy and for the real world aircraft specs the f-8 houses the radar/rwr and avionics in teh nose and upper fuselage.i was surprised when i saw your screen , don't know whats going on probably is your graphics . like i said i wish i could help but i started this thread for my plaaf and it should be an officail start point for all chinese airacrft out their .

post-46688-12574953044798.jpg