Sign in to follow this  
lindr2

some photo from http://photo.strizhi.info

I did a double take at first, I thought those finflash flags were missing a maple leaf as I thought "Canada??"

I did a double take at first, I thought those finflash flags were missing a maple leaf as I thought "Canada??"

maybe a coca leaf :lol:

ok, maybe not a good J/k, but still being one, no offense intent.

those Peruvian Fulcrums are awesome, and for the avaible infos, they are better than venezuela's Su-30MKV , only lost for Chile's Falcons.

those Peruvian Fulcrums are awesome, and for the avaible infos, they are better than venezuela's Su-30MKV , only lost for Chile's Falcons.

Our Algerian neighbours think otherwise. At least we have Typhoons

Our Algerian neighbours think otherwise. At least we have Typhoons

oh well, there is no solid informations that says that Venezuela's Su-30 are equipped with R-77, in opposite of Peruvian Fulcrums and Chileans Falcons.

I wish....

they are better than venezuela's Su-30MKV

Where did this information?

These MIG-29 have not yet had a decent mid-life update. While there are only 8 that are being updated to the standard SM.

addition of the R-77 air force of peru

already expired and need to be calibrated or updated or discarded.

The Su-30MKV and F-16 / 60 are the bad boys of the neighborhood.until they reach their RAFALE