Sign in to follow this  
sitting_duck

mp weekday sessions

Would like to think i might be able to put up more weekday sessions, but thing i HATE about hosting is the burden of running missions/games that are enjoyable to everyone.

If there are enough ppl interested, would like to consider sessions where everyone inputs the facets of a game (ie,,what we fly,,what we encounter,,,ground targets..lenth of mission. weather,,location)...and i would build a quick mission based on the input, and we would fly it.

That way,,if the mission sucks,,no one can blame me....

In my opinion Duck you should build what you want and what you think is fun. If you like short missions with lots of stuff to shoot up like I do then by all means build it and host it. If you like long patrol missions with a specified goal, same thing, build it and host it! If you start taking orders for specific tastes in missions that would take the fun out of using mission builder.

If you are worried that people aren't flying on weekdays because they don't like the types of missions we are flying I don't think that's the problem. There is just to much RL out here getting in the way!

That's my two pesos!Salute.gif

Hey SD I'm not complaining. I enjoy just flying with ya'll.

If we have a target, encounter some EAs what more could you ask for.

Well maybe some drinks back at base when we return. :drinks:

I have yet to fly a mission i didnt enjoy online. Although i must say i do prefer the ones that start out on the field. I tend to shed a wing or two on the "in air" starts. blink.gif

Even if it were PRACTICE flying.....................or helping some NOOB,(like ME)............it would be greatly appreciated.

IF you host......they will come. Or maybe we could learn to host and take turns.

I look foward to flying with some of you guys. MP is a lot of fun.

kingkat...all you have to do is post days/times that are good for you, and someone will try and get on with you to square you away

im in boston (edt).

Edited by sitting_duck

Thankyou. After the Thanksgiving Holidays........I will have more time to game during the afternoons.

I will post times/ days available.

Looking foward to it