Sign in to follow this  
appraiserfl

Anybody else using an eyefinity setup?

Sorry for reopening such an old thread, sadly it's the only one I can find that shows eyefinity working with OFF. Could I ask if you are still running this setup, what the menus are like. I know I've asked on the help forum but sadly got no replies, I'm trying to run a 3 screen eyefinity setup with OFF at 5760 x 1080 While this works great with all me other flight sims, with OFF all the selection boxes are overlapping and cutting off whatever words are in them, it's making setting up OFF a nightmare. So much so, I havnt even managed to get to fly yet. Did you have this issue and if so, did you manage to find a solution. I appreciate that this is running on a modded version of CFS3 and eyefinity wasn't even thought about when that came out, which could well be the main issue. Hope someone answers me and again sorry for bringing up such an old thread. Cowboy10uk

Edited by Cowboy10uk

You need to setup OFFManager.exe to run on 1 screen I imagine in ATI driver settings. Are there no options to do that? None of the dev team have this setup so no idea. And yes wow OLD thread ;)

Make sure you are fully up-to-date with OFF patches as some may help with wide screen 16:10 etc in Workshop settings.

Some forums you will have little answer for example asking in Knowledge base will probably get no response as it's for storing knowledge not asking. OFF General Help or here is the best place to find people reading and replying.

With such a fine lash-up, it's no wonder you collected this fine fistful of medals!

Question!///when you're doing boring stuff, like email etc...do you turn the two side monitors off?