Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Read This BS.......

Yea Dave, common sense I can go with, but I figure one exception leads to another. We'll disagree on that which is cool.

If what Ruggbutt is saying, its worth than I thought, the HA (okay HOAs) becoming a defacto government with authoritarian tendencies. I was thinking you were bloviating (like that MTL guy over at Thudwire :yikes: ) when you poasted they were communist. You were right.

The other one I like is not just HA but cities "outlawing" clotheslines. Man if and when I'll buy it will be where I have rabbits out front, hogs in the back (just kidding about them in front), and if the lot is big enough a junk B-47 on the side. Seems like everybody has an F-86Dora, no thanks.

Yea Dave, common sense I can go with, but I figure one exception leads to another. We'll disagree on that which is cool.

See that is where once again common sense comes, one exception does not mean you have to grant another one. Its always on a case by case basis. Yeah you will get some dill hole who whines, "You made an exception for him." That is when you throw the common sense rule at him. You can't please everyone.

If what Ruggbutt is saying, its worse than I thought, the HA (okay HOAs) becoming a defacto government with authoritarian tendencies. I was thinking you were bloviating (like that MTL guy over at Thudwire yikes.gif ) when you poasted they were communist. You were right.

I do not bloviate! I just put it in another context. :lol:

Incredible. It makes me wonder how these Aholes would have reacted being in some of the combat situations Col. Barfoot had handled.

Some people are so dedicated to the rules that they cannot deviate from them whatsoever and use a bit of common sense.

Keep fighting Sir Salute.gif

Mike