In campaigns, I notice that on an irregular basis that new pilots will appear in my roster.

is there a way to change the rate of which new pilots appear in the squadron?

On the strategic node. Is there an editor that allow me to create and manage strategic nodes? I'm currently trying to create a ground war in which neither side gain much ground.

I'm using the SFP1 desert map for the campaign.

Not sure on the pilots - may be linked to what level you play it at - cant see anything in the data.ini - could be the supply rate - am sure theres an old thread on this somewhere

The Strategic nodes were manual only the last time i did a campaign - if there is nothing in the downloads then I suspect not.

In campaigns, I notice that on an irregular basis that new pilots will appear in my roster.

is there a way to change the rate of which new pilots appear in the squadron?

On the strategic node. Is there an editor that allow me to create and manage strategic nodes? I'm currently trying to create a ground war in which neither side gain much ground.

I'm using the SFP1 desert map for the campaign.

I don't have a campaign_Data.ini file in front of me right now, but the rate at which new pilots show up may be tied to one of the supply levels up at the top of the campaign file.

Strategic nodes have to be manual created using targets areas from the terrain's _target.ini file, and I found it very tricky to get them to work the way I wanted. If you look in the Steel Tiger or Easter Offensive campaigns in the SV2V expansion pack, you can see the way I did those. I basically created a ground war with a static front line. It works, most to the time... I think...