Sign in to follow this  
PinkPanther

I won't be playing OFF xmas morning thanks to Avongate

PinkPanther: I've played Phase1 of OFF so know what to expect when it does arrive.

Not really, PinkPanther, you don't - you may have a vague idea, memories...

But you better be wide awake, when you meet the enemy- your memories may fail you here... :yikes:

Edited by Olham

I hope it performs better than Phase1 because I remember that was quite demanding on my current hardware at the time but I do have much better PC now so all should be fine and I will be shooting down the huns in no time.

Woot! It arrived this morning. My paranoia was unfounded so sorry for title thread to Avongate. I would edit it if I could.

Do you have a spare one British_eh?

LOL......very subtle indeed.

I WAS kind of wondering what the "two offers" from our "great community" consisted of. Strictly in terms of them offering to solve the Panther's "no disk" issues of course.

I'm keen to find out how one might go about helping someone who had that particular problem. Puzzling is what I'd call it....:yikes:

Btw.....Merry Christmas

Edited by Parky

Indeed I thought so Parky LOL. Really glad it didn't need to happen whatever it was.

Indeed I thought so Parky LOL. Really glad it didn't need to happen whatever it was.

In my case I would have let him have my copy as my gaming rig is non-operational at the present time, and shall remain so until the "mistress of finance" loosens up the purse strings, I am not holding my breath for that to happen any time soon. I thought that PP may have been in my neck of the woods and I could just pop it over to him, and he could use mine until he got his copy. However as he is way out west it was out of the question.

Tony

Pink Panther, you should be able to edit your title.

Click on "edit post", then click on "use full editor". There you can even change the title.

(If not, it's because you are yet new member).

PP,

"Woot! It arrived this morning."

Well?

And?

You're not going to let a little thing like Xmas Day get in the way of exploring OFF, surely?

Thanks for the kind thought Tony, best to avoid that sort of thing for the moment, these things usually get sorted eventually even if we end up doing something.

My first mission on Xmas eve crashed when I pressed the X key. Grrr! Haven't been back in though because I was too busy ordering cheap games from Steam and Gamersgate over the holidays. Ended up with 25 games from Steam and 3 from GamersGate.

For most of the folks here, attempting to go without OFF, for that long of a period, Voluntarily, is akin to quitting smoking cold-turkey

Yes! I've been through the two ordeals. They are similar. :heat: