Sign in to follow this  
ark50

is this normal ?

today, when play woe, I realize my WOE don't have mission accomplished/failed sound from red crown, I don't heard it, i must contact with red crown to know my mission accomplished or not. i know it's not normal when I supposed to hear it when primary target automatically has been destroyed, how to fix it ??, 

Is this in single missions, campaigns or custom missions?

Have you added any mods lately?

Have any of your missions since this started happening given you the acomplaished sound?

Do you get any other red crown sounds in game?

If you create a new pilot does the problem persist?

1. most in single mission, I always play single, never play other mission

2. some plane, and bombing range from bunyaps

3. no

4. i think yes

5. never try

1. most in single mission, I always play single, never play other mission

2. some plane, and bombing range from bunyaps

3. no

4. i think yes

5. never try

edit

list of my addon aircraft in WOE

F22

F18

spitfire

an-2 colt

harrier gr7

sepecat jaguar

stratojet (deleted)

mig-23

You did not answer the most important question that Migbuster asked. Is this cropping up only in selectable (scripted) missions, or, is it also happening in randomly-generated single missions?

You did not answer the most important question that Migbuster asked.  Is this cropping up only in selectable (scripted) missions, or, is it also happening in randomly-generated single missions?

this is happening in randomly-generated single mission, every mission like strike, fighter sweep, close air support,etc 

this is happening in randomly-generated single mission, every mission like strike, fighter sweep, close air support,etc 

OK, if it's only hapening on that one terrain (The Range), you need to check the "Range_Types.ini" in the range terrain folder. See if all the entries have this parameter: TargetValue=XX (where XX is a numerical value)

few minutes ago I play woe after i deleted the range hope my woe become normal again, play strike mission in germany and its still happen after i destroy my target no mission accomplished sound from red crown after i successfully destroy primary target

Backup your stuff, and reinstall the game. Sometimes if you delete the entry in Windows Programs and Features the sound won't correctly (or won't for that matter) play. It happened to me a while ago and reinstalling it fixed it.

Or update your sound drivers if there is an entry in your Programs and Features.

Edited by EricJ