Sign in to follow this  

Well have you built this for the farmers of the world?

:lol:

john-deere-9620.JPG

Well have you built this for the farmers of the world?

:lol:

and the congregation replied E I E I OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rofl:

Thank You and please send to me (and Spillo) all pictures and references to make a better J-6 and more skins.

My complete, new PLAAF decal set (100 numbers) for J-6 has 4/5 digits historical numbers.

If You send something about J-5 and J-5A I will work on it, too.

Paul drinks.gifbye.gif

Hmmm...

I have some info on PLAAF skins details...

But unluckly...that's not a PDF,but a magzine...

But luckly I found some good stuff..........

27_10481.gif

27_10483.gif

27_10482.gif

54b52697ad36755.jpg

54b52697ad36756.jpg

54b52697ad36757.jpg

54b52697ad36758.jpg

54b52697ad36759.jpg

54b52697ad36760.jpg

54b52697ad36761.jpg

54b52697ad36762.jpg

Some of these Pics look likely not PLAAF aircraft...but they are indeed 100% J-5 for support(but not export).

Hmmm...

I have some info on PLAAF skins details...

But unluckly...that's not a PDF,but a magzine...

But luckly I found some good stuff..........

Some of these Pics look likely not PLAAF aircraft...but they are indeed 100% J-5 for support(but not export).

Alberico Maia's woks are always a guide for skinning. Thanks. BTW before starting with camos I need to see which and how many pieces Spillone made for each version ....

Ok... this is an heresy.... but is only in function to show all the needed parts in one model. Just before going to bed.

I still have to do some adjustments and other little things.

Paulo never sleep, but I love to sleep.

..... and in fact, while at last I was :lazy: sleeping :lazy: , Spillo :moil: gave us a glimpse of the whole mod: new parabrake, rails, guns, tanks and radar radome.

Can't wait put the new rails under the wings! :hyper::victory:

It' snowing.

Paul :brr:

Alberico Maia's woks are always a guide for skinning. Thanks. BTW before starting with camos I need to see which and how many pieces Spillone made for each version ....

I'm trying translate some nfo for you....

A lot of works....

...... I used several your SPF1 skins as a guide. :drinks:

You know that IAF Hunters F.56/56A (SF2) are near to upload, so we will need 'only' a great terrain to fly our Indo-Pak stories....

Spillone104 is a real master in adding parabrakes, tanks, noses, rails, etc., so I think we could have an F-6C, too.

Stay tuned.

Paul :good:

P.S. For the Type-22 I'm waiting for the Y.Gordon Su-7/17/22 Aerofax book, maybe (I hope so) there will be some clues in.

Its still is quite a job to make all those skins and decals. Good work :clapping:

Shall be looking forward to the F-6C.

cool.gif Translated first part

Really a hard workheat.gif

But I know you will love this.drinks.gif

Fantastic !!!!

Thanks a lot for the translation.

Its still is quite a job to make all those skins and decals. Good work :clapping:

Shall be looking forward to the F-6C.

As You know fixing all the issues of a camo skin is not easy.

This is the last one PAF skin of the serie.

post-5138-126260271858.jpg

I started from Your old one for SF1, but many things are changed in wings and tail.

post-5138-12626028449853.jpg

This was really a puzzle game ...

Paul :heat:

F-6 / F-6C almost here ...

post-5138-12629287861118.jpg

Green Cobras

post-5138-1262928773234.jpg

Bangladesh gift

post-5138-12629288367878.jpg

Over the Kasmir testing & traing

post-5138-12629288241538.jpg

post-5138-12629288052046.jpg

:bye:

Edited by paulopanz

Guest Eject

.... Oh I was forgetting this one

post-5138-12625404323084.jpg

23° Sq 'Talons'

Wow! Beautiful skins! That Green one and Red one, where can I DL them? Mine all are dull silver. But, I was "creative," I still can carry more than two missiles man! Added AHM, SAHM, LGB, IRM on the InnerPylon for FT (Of course, "adjusted" the Load capacity as well)

Wow! Beautiful skins! That Green one and Red one, where can I DL them? Mine all are dull silver. But, I was "creative," I still can carry more than two missiles man! Added AHM, SAHM, LGB, IRM on the InnerPylon for FT (Of course, "adjusted" the Load capacity as well)

Not yet uploaded.

Be confident and stay tuned.

Paolo :ok:

Paulo my friend, great stuff!!! i am so looking forward to these f-6c s. eventhough i can't clearly see these f-6c s, as i am browsing on my mobile phone, i can still see the brake para ctnr.

can you do the paf farewell f-6 skin for the f-6c? i had done one for the f-6 long time back .should be here at CA.

Paulo my friend, great stuff!!! i am so looking forward to these f-6c s. eventhough i can't clearly see these f-6c s, as i am browsing on my mobile phone, i can still see the brake para ctnr.

can you do the paf farewell f-6 skin for the f-6c? i had done one for the f-6 long time back .should be here at CA.

The Pakistans as Indians, of course, skins are among my favorite because they have an old british style with a lot of color on severe soviet planes ....

The parabrake (as the tail RWR, new antennas etc.) is added as a the fake pilot by Spillone, so I can't change the new parts color without making a new plane to fly.

In fact I am now packing like this the modded aircraft:

F-6: F-6 (silver and grey skins) F-6 Green (green and camo skins)

F-6C: F-6C (silver) F-6C Camo (grey)

So I have left aside that skin. But if You think so I could easily make that skin, but as a new plane ....

Paolo :bye::bye:

I checked J-6 Numbers....still not clear it J-6 have large numbers of " XXXX 4-numbers ".

But you can use any"XXXXX 5-numbers" for J-6 from any fighter(not JH-7 and Q-5,maybe Su-30?)in PLAAF today(but do not use 8XXXX,they are PLANavy..).

These numbers were used by J-6s

I checked J-6 Numbers....still not clear it J-6 have large numbers of " XXXX 4-numbers ".

But you can use any"XXXXX 5-numbers" for J-6 from any fighter(not JH-7 and Q-5,maybe Su-30?)in PLAAF today(but do not use 8XXXX,they are PLANavy..).

These numbers were used by J-6s

Ok, so I will follow freely the 'bible' MiG-19 by Yefim Gordon :pope: who has a list of numbers XXXX 4 digits and XXXXX 5 digits.

Thank You.

Paul :read:

Edited by paulopanz

Well, while I was planning the F-6 upload, Spillo made a brand :yikes:new nose for P/PM/PT serie.

So, before any new upload, we decided to upgrade our previous work.

Stay tuned, because, I think You will love it.

Pakistan friends: be confident Your F-6/F-6C will be the next!