Sign in to follow this  
Red-Dog

Thanks Vasco.

Well after all the talk about the campaign it got off to the perfect start.With 11 pilots showing up.So a big thanks to Vasco and his volunteers for making it work. No need to retire just yet even if you do spend most of the flight asleep in the back of the crate. Salute.gif

Edited by Red-Dog

bet your ass it was great fun thx vasco once again for leading us on to victory

Thanks for hosting! Good job as always.good.gif

Add mine to the thanx heaped upon your noble brow, sire. I think a lot of people who were apprehensive about the heightened reality may be starting to thaw to the idea a bit. Now if I can get my sewer line to thaw....

What happened to the last mission? I went away for no more than 10 or 15 minutes and when I got back everybody had left. Was it something I said? should I change my mouthwash? My deodorant? Should I start using mouthwash and deodorant? dntknw.gif

I had a great time with my new/improved wireless setup - as smooth as silk - and as an added bonus I found the DH2 remarkably easy, given the bad press it attracts so often. Admittedly, EIIIs aren't exactly difficult to outfly, but all the same...perhaps I'll finally break my online duck and finally down something (other than by colliding with it, that is).

Sorry I had to bail early, but I had to take a call from a local VIP.

Hope to make next week.