Sign in to follow this  
Viggen

Man I've missed this place

I feel like I haven't been on CombatAce in ages! How much have I missed?

That's the last time I don't sim for five weeks.

Edited by Viggen

I feel like I haven't been on CombatAce in ages! How much have I missed?

That's the last time I don't sim for five weeks.

Heck, I just got back to this place after being gone for 5 months! I know I missed a lot.

I'm looking askance at both of you right now...

How could you conceivably be gone that long??

I'm now looking even MORE askance...

I'm looking askance at both of you right now...

How could you conceivably be gone that long??

I'm now looking even MORE askance...

EZ for me... no internet :grin:

No...internet...

Sorry, I see the words there, but they don't seem to form an idea that makes any sense. There WAS internet...it existed, I recall using it...your facts are uncoordinated...error...error...analyze...error...

No...internet...

Sorry, I see the words there, but they don't seem to form an idea that makes any sense. There WAS internet...it existed, I recall using it...your facts are uncoordinated...error...error...analyze...error...

Oh, sorry, perhaps I should re-phrase that... I meant that I had no connection to the internet for the past 5... actually 8 months! I've been using my cell phone for internet activity, but that wasn't much of a show stopper. This past December I finally got a high speed cable connection for my computer at my new place. So I'm officially back online!

Using a Cell phone for the Internet! - like living in Hell if my experience is anything to go by - welcome back guys!

Hey Viggen,

Welcome back!

Being away from here for extended periods reminds me of when i hit the streets in August 2006.

I was homeless for about a year until i scored some living quarters. Even then i didn't have any internet until i lost that place,hit the streets again for a brief period until i am got where i am now.

Even during all that i still managed to check things out a few times at public library computers every once in a while and i thought about here and WOV all the time. It was something to look forward to once things came together.