Veltro2k

Heinkel He 177 Greif

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=10481

File Name: Heinkel He 177 Greif

File Submitter: Veltro2k

File Submitted: 22 Jan 2010

File Updated: 25 Mar 2010

File Category: Axis Bombers

The Heinkel He 177 Greif (Griffin) was a long-range bomber of the Luftwaffe. This troubled aircraft was the only heavy bomber built in large numbers by Germany during World War II. Luftwaffe aircrew nicknamed it the Luftwaffenfeuerzeug (Luftwaffe's lighter) or the "Flaming Coffin" due to serious engine problems on the initial versions of the aircraft.[2] When these problems were later rectified the type was successful, but could not be deployed in numbers due to Germany's deteriorating situation in the war.

Skins by Torno

Cockpit: Kesselbrut Modified by Charles

THIS MODEL IS ONLY TO BE DISTRIBUTED AS FREEWARE AND IN NO OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL IT BE USED, EVEN IN PART OF ANYTHING THAT IS PAYWARE. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMBAT ACE MODDERS AGREEMENT

Click here to download this file

Great work, thanks very much for this :good:

Airplane dont work with 2006. patch, but is OK in woe 2008. october, what is the problem?

Guest ansons2

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=10481

File Name: Heinkel He 177 Greif

File Submitter: Veltro2k

File Submitted: 22 Jan 2010

File Category: Axis Bombers

The Heinkel He 177 Greif (Griffin) was a long-range bomber of the Luftwaffe. This troubled aircraft was the only heavy bomber built in large numbers by Germany during World War II. Luftwaffe aircrew nicknamed it the Luftwaffenfeuerzeug (Luftwaffe's lighter) or the "Flaming Coffin" due to serious engine problems on the initial versions of the aircraft.[2] When these problems were later rectified the type was successful, but could not be deployed in numbers due to Germany's deteriorating situation in the war.

Skins by Torno

THIS MODEL IS ONLY TO BE DISTRIBUTED AS FREEWARE AND IN NO OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL IT BE USED, EVEN IN PART OF ANYTHING THAT IS PAYWARE. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMBAT ACE MODDERS AGREEMENT

Click here to download this file

:clapping: Great work ! Thanks Veltro2k ! You are so prolific thus I would like to post a wish , what about making a Handley Page Hampden ? Along with the Blenheim she was a light bomber used by the RAF at the beginning of WW2. We could honor those crews who fought in these birds for a liberty world by flying this bird in WOE/SFP1.

Again, thanks for your work!

Regards

Ansons2

Why planes bounce and turns when taxing on runway.I only menage to fly (rest of my squadron explode)???!!!

Thx, was waitin for this. i want to do testing in sf2 Europe. Will let you know how it goes.

Why planes bounce and turns when taxing on runway.I only menage to fly (rest of my squadron explode)???!!!

Seems that the shock is set too high...unfotunately I barely understand The FM I am hoping that one of our more expert FM modders will step in and help

Seems that the shock is set too high...unfotunately I barely understand The FM I am hoping that one of our more expert FM modders will step in and help

I wish I could help, unfortunately FMs are beyond my comprehension.

If I may make a suggestion, I think you should team up with gregoryp of the AvHistory group, as he is doing great work with bringing the WoX/SF2 WW2 FMs up to speed, as he has posted about here and on the Thirdwire boards. I know AvHistory are looking for certain 3D models of WW2 planes to take their work further, you may wish to check their boards out, they have a dedicated Strike Fighters section:-

http://avhistory.org/communityserver/forums/39.aspx

Thanks for all your great models :good:

Cheers :drinks:

Baltika