Sign in to follow this  
Ice Man

AMX Ghibli cockpit

Someone can tell me where can I find a realistic cockpit for AMX Ghibli plane?Thanks!

Best regards,

Teo

Someone can tell me where can I find a realistic cockpit for AMX Ghibli plane?Thanks!

Best regards,

Teo

Most models don't have individual cockpits. The AMX is, unfortunately, one of them. Cockpits are much more difficult to create, than aircraft models.

Off topic, but I find it ironic that the AMX's moniker is Ghibli.

The Ghia design studio was responsible for both the Maserati Ghibli, and the American Motors AMX. Both were introduced in 1968 :cool:

AMX.jpg

Ghibli.jpg

Edited by Fubar512

Aaaah the Maserati Ghibli, one of the most beautiful cars ever made.

Just to add something on topic, Ghibli was an italian bomber in WWII, named after the Sahara wind shurhùq.

As for the pit I started one a looong time ago, I don't have any time atm to finish it, but I can pass my files to whoever is interested.

Aaaah the Maserati Ghibli, one of the most beautiful cars ever made.

Just to add something on topic, Ghibli was an italian bomber in WWII, named after the Sahara wind shurhùq.

As for the pit I started one a looong time ago, I don't have any time atm to finish it, but I can pass my files to whoever is interested.

Mah...............

I still prefer the terrific Lamborghini Miura, for me the best!!!!

Anyway.....Furbar is true, the pit is at least 10 time more difficult than a visual mod, starting to the Blue, you can often find more than a good serie of blueprint for each model but for the pit you depend on the pictures and your sensibility, in this Bobrock is a real Master!!!!!

Mau.