Sign in to follow this  
serverandenforcer

Is this classifide as my mid-life crisis?

So today, I went to Guitar Center and shelled out about $500.00 on an ESP KH202 LTD, a case, strap, and a pack of picks. It's been about 15 years since I've last played the guitar, and for some reason I had the need to go out and buy me a new one. One things for sure, I might need to take lessons again 'cause I'm a tad bit rusty after playing it when I got home.

Are you over 40 yet? Have you been married for at least 10 to 20 years? If the answer to either of those questions is "no", then it's not considered a mid-life crisis. :cool:

Edited by Fubar512

It´s not a crisis, it´s what Santa missed. Like my quad or the beer dispenser

Always really wanted to seriously learn guitar but i hate twisting my finger into all those funny shapes know as chords.

Instead, i have a Dean Metalman Z and a Rogue LX406. Don't have to worry that much about fretboard gymnastics with those.

And it's not a mid life crisis. I've been in a number of bands and now i want to write and perform things exactly how I wanted to for some years now.

Well, after watching some youtube videos, I've figured out how to get the guitar to squeel, and with floyd rose, I can really slack out the strings with the whamy bar, getting some bad ass sounds.