Sign in to follow this  
Winston DoRight

MP testing needed on Stumps new N-17 Bis

Anyone who can help in testing Stumpjumpers fix of the N-17 Bis with rockets, log into teamspeak around 4-5pm USA pacific time tonight (Wednesday).

winston i can be around between 8pm to 10pm thursday gmt if thats any help loopy. i'll be on teamspeak

Thanks Loopy. I'll get on teamspeak as soon as I can today, after I take care of a few real life things.

With the help of Burning Beard last night we found that Stumpjumper's new N-17 Bis works now with rockets attached! But there was an a/c performance issue. Stump has given me another Nieuport to try today.

Thanks to Sitting Duck who came on later when I was practically falling asleep at my keyboard. Sorry I drifted off.

How about a big round of applause for Stumpjumper who is a master at his craft! clapping.gif

Testing today/tonight for any who want to fly it.

Winston,

I may not make Saturday's flight. If I can get on it won't be until closer to 3pm est.

Testing done, thanks to Loopy and Stump himself. The Stumpjumper N-17 Bis not only works with rockets in MP but the flight model is alive and well! The file will be available soon. drinks.gif

Would have liked to be a part part of the testing last few nights but I have been trying to fix a busted water heater! Glad to hear you got a viable aircraft! Good job guys!drinks.gif