Sign in to follow this  
BUFF

Saitek Announces New Sticks At E3

Anyone care to buy a used X-45?

Sh!T Dog, those be chillin!

<C>

Fates

how much you sell it Fates?

how much is it gonna cost and when they will start sales?

Planned for October & list price $130.

When I get my hands on this....I'll have to decide then..I've done a little modding to mine....mainly on the hand rest of the stick...added support.

Unfortunately, my son has been eyeing it for some time...so he might get his wish...:(

<C>

Fates

It really sucks to be left handed :huh:

It really sucks to be left handed  :huh:

yeah... but if you can do witout a HOTAS Saitek makes some very good sticks that can be switched to lefthanded and are highly programmable still.

Saitek Cyborg 3D can be picked up used for next to nothing as is a very good stick.

I have a saitek evo now that i like but it would be nice to be able to get a state of the art stick like that new X52.

It looks fancy but it sounds to me like a mistake to go for a twist-handle rudder on a HOTAS. The rocker-rudder on the X36/45 is a great compromise but i wouldn't want a twist rudder.

When i upgrade its probably going to be a CH setup unless some something better comes along

Likewise, a CS setup if I ever upgrade. I used to salivate over the Cougar, until I began to hear about all the parts failures and things. I've always wondered how much of that was true or just hype.

i was about to faint whe first time i laid my hands on a TM Cougar but i am not about to buy a stick that costs as much as a that and that would would probably need upgrades within the first year in the same order to function as expected.

The feel and the look is great but i have heard to many horror stories. I bought my Saitek X35 combo for a fifth of the cost of a cougar and i have had it for 5 years without any problems - exept that Saitek took their sweet time getting their drivers updated to XP