Sign in to follow this  
Dave

The Winter Games

I never miss the Olympics and this one has yet to disappoint. GO USA!!!!!!!

the atheletes and the games for the most part are good but the corupt organization behind them is really a disgrace,If they make somone remove a support the troops ribbon from their helmet it's even worse.I stoped watching when they started adding all the ghey X games to the Olympics.My thought is thats stuff isn't a sport,half the stuff in the games are not true sports.they should remove everything thst is not a compitition between athelete,weather head to head or timed by a clock.All the subjective crap judeged by biased judges needs to go.that said Go USA and I hope that the atheletes stay safe and those stupid protesters up in Canada are not safe.

It's only typical that the warmest, driest winter in history, and the Olympics are here. I'm not too far from Vancouver, and we haven't had ANY snow at all.

That being said, it's still been a good show so far.

CO CANADA!

Edited by Rambler 1-1

USA 5-3 over Canada in hockey?

Wow, gave me the same shock as seeing the result of the US dispatching Spain in the Confederations Cup.

USA 5-3 over Canada in hockey?

Wow, gave me the same shock as seeing the result of the US dispatching Spain in the Confederations Cup.

Yeah I loved every minute of it. Great game.

Yeah I loved every minute of it. Great game.

Not according to my wife!

Did I mention she's Canadian?

FC

Bah. Don't even talk to me about that game. It was not our team's best performance by far...

Also, it didn't help that Miller was FREAKING AWESOME!

Not according to my wife!

Did I mention she's Canadian?

FC

My old housemate (from Vancouver) and I were watching that. Never heard anyone swear so much in my life...

The IOC needs to get a reality check.

They have professional athletes competing against amatuers.

Just take hockey: half or more of the players ,play for the NHL or some Pro team overseas.

I'm sure that the IOC is receiving millions of dollars in tv and advertising money.

If they didn't have these kids giving up 4 or more years of their lives to compete,the IOC wouldn't have a job.

The kids I feel sorry for,are the ones 15 or more years ago that couldn't compete because they were considered Pro's.