Okay I am a scooter fanatic... Has anyone created an A-4M?

If no one has had a go at making an A-4M I am going to attempt to make it be a change from what I do normally as I now have a few hours spare a week and be nice to give something back... Have already modded an A-4F to simulate the A-4M i.e. weapons and avionics which where fairly straightforward...

I need some pointers (I will read the read files on Modding) just wanted to know if an older version of 3DMax will work with the files if I remember its from 2003?

I have all the data I need for the A-4M and I realise that there is only a possible small amount of work to be done on the visual model e.g. cranked refuel probe and canopy. And that there is the base setup using the A-4's already there...

Yes to some it may seem insignificant compared to other creations but we all need to start somewhere... Any advice beside read the files would be greatly accepted... and on that note I will shut up and read the readme's lol...

post-4136-1266259298969.jpg

• Like 1

No A--4m yet. i think razbam and crew were going to do one but haven't heard anything. there is a OA-4M or two seater here at combatace. I would say go ahead and make yours as a dedicated A-4M in Marine Corps markings is needed. :clapping:

Thanks for that I will most likely release a Mod for the A-4F first ini files so you get the avionics weapons first and uprated engine once I have it as near perfect as I can...

Release Date 2 weeks...

The A-4M is much needed, in the meantime I re decaled this great mod and use it as my A-4M place holder.

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=7406

Yes that is a nice Scooter to run around in... I have it somewhere as well... be aware this will take me sometime as its the first mod I am going to do...

Your right though the A-4M is sorely missing...

You can make a A-4M out of the A-4F(74) as the model is similar to the A-4M. Using Merged SF2/V/E/I Feb 2010 patch.

I realise that but I want to make a proper one as the A-4F and the A-4M have noticable differences besides whats under the skin... and as its one of my Favourite jets that hasn't been created here I thought it would be a good start...

Okay, this week I made something of an A-4M Skyhawk for my Wings over X merged install. It has a few inconveniences I am afraid:

- There is no proper cockpit for it so I use it as AI only.

- It is based on the SF2 A-4F '74 Skyhawk lods, which I cannot distribute, and which show a few differences with an actual A-4M.

- There shall be a few inaccuracies in the skin conversion and datafiles, and I did not work on the decals much

So therefore I just release it here. If somebody is interested it can easily be made into a mod for SF2.

http://hotfile.com/d...c/A-4M.zip.html

3-7-2010 GB

A-4M Skyhawk II

Datafiles based on A-4AR made by Wrench based on the ThirdWire's A-4F with some modifications made by Banidos Team.

Skin based on A-4E Super Echo Version 2.2 by by column5.

Model from SF2 Feb 2010:

A-4M.LOD source: A-4F_74.LOD

A-4M_LOD2.LOD source: A-4F_74_LOD2.LOD

A-4M_LOD3.LOD source: A-4F_LOD3.LOD

A-4M_LOD4.LOD source: A-4F_LOD4.LOD

A-4M_LOD5.LOD source: A-4H_AHIT_LOD5.LOD

post-32175-061286400 1278366584.jpg

Edited by gerwin

My apologies for not updating this unfortunately due to my lovely work sending me abroad... I dont mind its Vienna :clapping: I will be putting this on hold as I still havn´t mastered modding... but I will hopefully resurrect it in a few months if not early next year...

Though she does look nice...

Okay, this week I made something of an A-4M Skyhawk for my Wings over X merged install. It has a few inconveniences I am afraid:

- There is no proper cockpit for it so I use it as AI only.

- It is based on the SF2 A-4F '74 Skyhawk lods, which I cannot distribute, and which show a few differences with an actual A-4M.

- There shall be a few inaccuracies in the skin conversion and datafiles, and I did not work on the decals much

So therefore I just release it here. If somebody is interested it can easily be made into a mod for SF2.

http://hotfile.com/d...c/A-4M.zip.html

Hello,

Please reuploaded,the A-4M package

Link is dead...

Thank you!