Sign in to follow this  
Eagle114th

Everryone, I have returned

Hello Everyone,

It is good to be back, I have been gone for over a year, and I am shocked to see C5 forum being gone, it is like a old tavern I would alway go to, being all plowed down... So I decided to come to combatace to see old faces. I am not sure if you all remember me, I am Eagle114th and Chaoic16, I have remember great people known as Column5, Sparko, Uncle USAFTML, Wrench, and many other. I have been so far outdated with SF1 and I have learned about SF2 through my great long time bro, falconCAF. He have been keeping me up to date now and I am starting to restore my flying in SF2.

it is truly good to be back, and I have alot of things to do, in order, to catch up with SF2 completely. I used to fly SF1 for so many years since the first launch time of SF1 and I even have followed SF1 since Thirdwire have began the development of Strike fighter before 2002. Thirdwire is a tough son of b#$$h that have survived through harsh time developing simulators, and I am very proud to be one of simmer that flies his simulators since his first simulator. I am looking forward starting talking with all of you.

And finally, before I do anything, I also wish to show my great respect for BPAO, a great person who poured his passoin into modding aircraft with his team, to turn thirdwire series simulators a greater simulators. He will never be forgottne, his legacy must always go on! To honor him, I will start downloading many of MF add-on aircraft and enjoy it to fillful. I also will drink to his legacy. He will alway be in our heart and thought, as always man.

Ok now I am ready to rock and roll through combat ace!

:cool:

Chaoic out...

Edited by Eagle114th

Believe it or not I wondered where you had gone. Good to see you back. :yes:

Guest rscsjsuso5

you are a new member with 11 posts so welcome/welcome back , i have always wanted to say this it is the "return of the jedi"

post-46688-12664851330389.jpg

Believe it or not I wondered where you had gone. Good to see you back. :yes:

Thank you, it made glad to hear that and I always will keep you 'Uncle' USAFMTL as I always have referred you since C5 back there. It is great to see my great friend here.

:drinks:

Great to see you back Eagle :drinks: .

Thank you and I look forward having great time with all of you.

:salute:

you are a new member with 11 posts so welcome/welcome back , i have always wanted to say this it is the "return of the jedi"

Hmm Actually I am hybird of Jedi/Sith, I am 'bad ass type of' jedi.

:grin:

Chaoic out...

Edited by Eagle114th

Finally! Great to see you in the forum Bro. These guys will help you if you can't find it in the SF2 Knowledge Base.

Falcon

Thank you bro, It shall be fun hanging out here from now on.

:cool:

Right now I am on journey of trying to fix my two issues with SF2 and add-on aircraft. One of them is running SF2 windowed, my posts about this can be found at this link:

http://forum.combatace.com/topic/53150-strike-fighter-2-wont-run-in-windowed-mode/

And second problem I am trying to solve is Mirage Factory F-14A Tomcat missing afterburner effect, so I am looking into .ini and see if I can fix it during my free time in between my university studies.

:boxing:

Chaoic out...

Edited by Eagle114th

Welcome back. Rambler posted an sf2 tomcat update pack a while back, it should get you fixed up.