Sign in to follow this  
carrick58

Pilot damage

good.gif

How true Olham. Throughout history men have been taking risks where women are concerned, the biggest of which being when we first say, "Hello".

I THOUGHT THAT WAS WHEN WE SAID I DO ? rofl.gif

From Hello it is all out of our control. :)

drinks.gif Wow, He is a lucky lucky #$@% ! I killed my guy off 2 8mm bullet hits were just too much. Althought there was a recorded shooting a number of years ago outside a court house. Seems someone got a vid of it.

Anyway, a man was upset with his attorney about his case and pulled a 32 cal gun and started poping caps. The

attorney was weaving behind a tree and ended up catching 2 rounds then other people watching piled on the guy ( after the gun was empty) till the police arrived. The attorney survived the 2 hits. The distance looked 6 to 8 feet in the vid.

you have to remember that the earlier rounds (Bullets to the layman) had a lot less penetrating power than modern weapons so getting hit twice would give you a good chance...

To counter my own argument...

medical advances back then would balance that out I think...

Getting shot would leave a mark and sting quite a bit...

Anybody remember the US bank robbers armed with assault rifles and kevlar body armour? I'm not sure what the Police had, 9mm and shotguns I expect, but whatever thay had, they couldn't take them down. The robbers just walked down the street with impunity until one officer got close enough to put a round in one of the robbers neck from point blank range. I forget how they took down the second, but it was a pretty good illustration of the difference between handguns and high velocity 'man killing' assault rifles. (Not a bad advert for Kevlar too).

I wouldn't the call this the best shootout, I'd call it the worst.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Edited by Flyby PC

Reminds me of the big shoot-out in the movie "Heat".