Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

The future for gaming perhaps?

Thats fascinating. Will be interesting to see how it works out. Sounds conceptually logical.....on paper that is.

ZZ.

Not exactly a new concept by any means - just lacking the infrastructure over this way to do it - but maybe in the future I can subscibe to online gam...actully no I wont ****ing be doing that at all!.

At the moment id much rather pay my one off fee, download it for 10 mins (not hours), and play it safe in the knowledge that everyone else on my shared link wont decide to log on at that time making it unplayable - which is currently the case.

Maybe I'm oldfashioned. I prefer to buy the sim and be able to fly it without disturbances.

That "clouding project" may finally bring the web to a collapse?

Maybe I'm oldfashioned. I prefer to buy the sim and be able to fly it without disturbances.

That "clouding project" may finally bring the web to a collapse?

If you see this with 2010 eyes, I'd say yes you're right. But remember that all governments are trying at all cost to regulate the use of Internet.

Probably the internet as we know now will not exist in a couple of years. Remember what we have now, like freedom of speech, freedom of sharing ideas, thoughts, sharing files, etc its not in the interest of many governments and economic groups. So they will try to put some "order" on this even if they have to approve special legislation to do that. Remember Olham, what our European government is trying to do, remember what is already happening with France...

So don't doubt that clouding project not only will be possible because the infrastructure is getting more powerful but because the use of Internet will be different. Besides we are already doing some clouding. That is the future that Microsoft, Ubisofts, Governments, bankers, etc want for different reasons.

I think Europe is becoming more fascist, more big brother type. I still have some hope, that in the US things might be a little different. They are the "Home of the Brave".

Edited by Von Paulus

Good and interesting view points there, Von Paulus.

Good point there as well Von Paulus and to you Olham sometimes because its old doesnt mean it needs a fix and you are right... so no there is nothing wrong with thinking like that...

Heck I have finally moved to fuel injection on my new motorbike... :yikes: :yikes: :blink: