noticed this little quirk in the B-47 from column 5's site.

stays the same wherever you move external view. also have this now with my Block 52 Viper that i converted over in afghanistan. current game is patched to Dec on my laptop and Feb on desktop but no diff in results. whats up here?

Faults in the LOD; pasko's F-82 Twin Mustang exhibits something similar near the tail (small white box). A LOT of early (pre-08) aircraft show this, too.

only way to fix it, is have the orignal modeler check the various meshes for 'leaks'. Unfortunaely, it's not likely to happen

wrench

kevin stein

Faults in the LOD; pasko's F-82 Twin Mustang exhibits something similar near the tail (small white box). A LOT of early (pre-08) aircraft show this, too.

only way to fix it, is have the orignal modeler check the various meshes for 'leaks'. Unfortunaely, it's not likely to happen

wrench

kevin stein

Or better....A new model......

Mau.

well damn. not so worried about the B-47. is anyone working on the Block 50/52 Vipers for Gen 2? the leaks in that one are on the pivot points for the stabs and are only visible because of the dark paint. i can live with that for now but im afraid the Stratojet will hafta go