Sign in to follow this  
GhostDog

Forgotten Hope - Super Mod

Reliable sources tells me this is the mod is the übermod for the fans of WWII combat.

Take a look at the Forgotten Hope website - at least just for the screenies.

Its free but a whopping 1.5 gigs (including new maps) - but the same reliable sources tells me its worth the wait.

post-52-1087142157_thumb.jpg

checking the site, thanks... :D

I would hate to have to storm that beach...

Great shots! Looks like an interesting mod.

i havent tried it myself - i havent played BF in quite a while but it looks cool and allmost makes me want to try it - the only thing holding me back is LoMac

Much as I'd like to have the 1.02 version of LO-MAC to play with, I wouldn't have wanted to do the beta testing necessary to get it, lol. I'll just wait, thank you.

I just tried 3 or 4 of these maps... highly recommendable

The "Omaha beach" map (seperate dl) alone is worth this the DL time of the entire mod.

This map is MUCH bigger than the stock map. When you spawn as allied in the landing crafts you have to avoid hitting the mines laid out along the beach. There is some 10 sniperrifles or so scattered around the huge map (all different models) so there isn't free sniping for all. Working your way across the beach, planting some explosives by the doors to the bunkers to get in and slowly but painstakingly taking each flag one by one is much more rewarding than the stock map.

My new favourit weapon is the allied support rifle. Dont try to shoot it standing up though.

There a new version out...1.6Gb.....

This is a killer mod guys....BTW....here's a cartoon:

20-9-4.jpg

<C>

Fates