Gents, I'm not a fan of the new SFP2 series... To be honest, I don't like them at all! I just download the new Suez expansion pack, wich is fab. I took all the Meteor files from .DATs, place'm in a folder (like the game's one) and dropped to an old WOI install. As I expected, nothing's work. I correctly place the weapons for that plane. What's the trick to make SFP2 planes work on old SFP1/WOX?

yup, all the new lods are in Unicode, which 1stGens can't read, to say nothing of the bump mapping for the skins

wrench

kevin stein

Gents, I'm not a fan of the new SFP2 series... To be honest, I don't like them at all!

Well then you will just miss out on some great stuff coming down the pipeline.

I know usafmtl! The things are changed a bit since my first post above. Now that I'm starting to understand the complex SFP2 structure I changed my mind. The incomming planes/mods will be designed only for SFP2. I'm in! :salute:

BTW, how can I make some multiple install in SFP2? :dntknw:

I know usafmtl! The things are changed a bit since my first post above. Now that I'm starting to understand the complex SFP2 structure I changed my mind. The incomming planes/mods will be designed only for SFP2. I'm in! :salute:

BTW, how can I make some multiple install in SFP2? :dntknw:

You might not have to with SF2, as you can declare limited nations, aircraft, and weapons on a terrain-by-terrain basis, so (at least in theory), one install can cover everything from WW2 and up.

and on an aircraft-by-aircraft basis, too, along with the LimitedNaions statements. The aircraft UsersList.ini defines particular nationalized-users, and years-in-service parameters. I'm LIKING it!!

wrench

kevin stein