that, and writing the readme, is all that's holding back the release of SF2 modded the F-89 Scorpion Pak. All of them that I've updatd or created new variants of ... C, D, H, J (early) and J (late)

some subtle changes; canopies activated on those airframes that can use it via animation key (D lod only), new SF2-style hangar screens, other small adjustments .. and get this...

It uses the STOCK F-4B sf2 pit, with NO internal cocpit folder!!! TK must have changed something in the internal coding, cause even with the cockpit ini extractd, renamed to 'Scorpion_Cockpit.ini', pilot positons adjusted -- everything shows up in the correct place, and works!

So, if anyone has that working effect .... I'd like to include it with the package.

wrench

kevin stein

Its been told that my old nuc visual effects work in SF2 which I have not got yet. The effects include aerial nucs.

They need to be redone, which I'll do eventually. When I made those, I was running ATI 9200 (ATI what? :dntknw: ) until last year, and now see why I had to go overboard in simplifying the effects.

Guys,

I got my aerial nuke effect working but now the ground nuke is busted and I can't seem to find the right line to get the mushroom cloud to sit properly above ground. I need the stock one to fix it again. Aerial nuke has hit spike deleted and all effects centered on air burst. Works great with the F-106.

i use lexx luthor aerial nuke effect in SF2 without any problem

and it's a fun effect just it's more visual thant dangerous

Christian

Its been told that my old nuc visual effects work in SF2 which I have not got yet. The effects include aerial nucs.

They need to be redone, which I'll do eventually. When I made those, I was running ATI 9200 (ATI what? :dntknw: ) until last year, and now see why I had to go overboard in simplifying the effects.

You should definitely get around to updating them since they're heads and shoulders above the rest.

christian::

and it's a fun effect just it's more visual thant dangerous

I think the instructions tell how to vary the destructive effects, although something in weapon effects may have changed in SF2 I dunno. Use exponential notation its Aussom intuitive that way.

Woah, thanks Julhelm!! I was eventually gonna do that but to be honest my SF molding has been on low simmer on the back burner for some time. I can ramp the effects indeed. I did run into a limit of 16 emitters per effect on the largest nucs however, but I hit that limit by making multiple emitters for one type of visual theme seen at varying distances to save frames. I can back off doing that now.