Sign in to follow this  
xrearl

A Gurkha is disciplined for beheading

The word liberal means one who supports one strong central goverment. I don't know or care how other people use or think,when the word is said. I support a strong central goverment, the kingdom of God and this is what I think of when I hear the word. If it hadn't been for your sniping I would not spoke up. It shows what I meant about the two sides not talking. It was real nice of you to tell me to man up. "How many times have you heard terms like conservative, neo-con and so on bandied about as if they are the worst insults ever?," never because after my time in service I started work in Law Enforcement three yrs into this I was shotup in a gun battle with 2 killers, now I am homebound sitting in a wheel chair. bty one I killed and the other is coming up for parole. I never castigated you for anything, but you attack me because I thought you hated all liberals and dared to say so and I still think so. I tried to give another perspective but you did not want to hear it. " you even have a leader in the form of Eraser." I have no leader but God and his son JESUS. I assume the fourms are here help the players of TK's game, it doesn't anyone any good to run people off with hate talk from either side, our goal should help TK sell games and make money. I am sorry that I ever posted in the first place. If I have said anything to offend you I am truly sorry. I am sure that me not buying any more if tk games it will be no biggie to him but as you said "Your rep, your responsibility" so I think I think I will find a place of like minded people and play other games. Maybe one you can play all by myself.

??????????????????????????????? and another ??:blink: :blink: :blink:

Guess you're in the wrong thread.

Hou doe,

Derk

PS: thanks for the support Henrik !!

Edited by Derk

My pleasure Derk :good:

??????????????????????????????? and another ??:blink: :blink: :blink:

Guess you're in the wrong thread.

Hou doe,

Derk

PS: thanks for the support Henrik !!

Sorry about that Derk, I think I inadvertently pissed in his chips, or at least I think that's what he thinks he thinks, although I have reason to doubt I should even think he thinks that.

Fascinating and heart warming story about your family connection with the Gorkhas, they are truly amazing people. My late great Uncle fought alongside them in Burma and had the greatest respect for them, so much so that two Gorkha knives took pride of place on his bedroom wall for many years afterwards. I wish I knew more of what he did out there with them but he never liked to get into details about the bloodier aspects of War, I do remember with great fondness his description of the jungle, the heat, the food.. and the great warrior regiment from what was then known as Northern India.

Really doesn't sound like "The Axe of Good" Trademark. Is the next step collecting embalmed heads and collars of ears and fingers, and the following step... Colonel Kurtz's way? But on this special case, I can admit particular circumstances and a necessary initiative. After all, why can't those freaky irregular warriors decide to wear identity discs?

Well, for those of you who read Bram Stoker's Dracula this is not the first time you read about an already dead murderer being beheaded with a Kukri :grin: