Sign in to follow this  
GrinchWSLG

Fairchild Skyfest 2010

My second and last airshow this year. Took a day off work to go next door and see it up close (and to avoid having to work the hectic air show traffic). Had fun with my new camera and a new lens, met some interesting folks in the crowd, got sunburned. Looks like this year's air show gallery is a lot leaner than previous years due to some pretty bad backlighting during the show and my own increased standards. Here's a few of my favorite shots and a link to the gallery.

4833062260_a83b779e1d_z.jpg

4832451901_e8f1f0dfa8_z.jpg

4832452167_6e88393510_z.jpg

4825999264_f613b5674e_z.jpg

4825998964_bbf9fb0a96_z.jpg

4825388285_f6f0134659_z.jpg

Edit: I have no idea why the URL code is broken but you can click on any of the pics to go to my Flickr page.

Edited by GrinchWSLG

Hey some top level shooting in your collection - totally love that second from last shot above and good to see an F-4E painted up in that scheme!

Notice you have a frontal shot of an EA-18G - didnt occur to me it might not have a gun in the nose (unless its covered)

Yeah theres no gun in that there Growler... its pointy end is packed with more electronics...