Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Should the new MOH be banned?

People should ban politicians like this these.

Theoretically we did in a way! The UK public didn't vote prats like this Liam Fox in! The tragic unfolding of events after our last democratic election showed just how callous the *some* could be in ditching most of ALL their principles just in order to give these F&*(wits a chance in power! Ah! The tragedy! But never mind, plenty of fodder for the "Arena" I should think! blink.gif

I would have voted for Stalin, just to get Brown out! (oh...hang on!...One and the same!....bugger)

I don't have an opinion about it. I try to play games wich I agree as regards the situation. If I had to play as the insurgents, I would not enjoy it so much as I would playing on the american side. Besides that, we must be realistic, and, leaving aside wether you agree or no about the NATO presence in the Middle East, the insurgents are terrorists, who kill not only strangers, but there people too.