Is there even a projected release date? I was wondering why I coud'nt find any 50's korea mods or terrains.:yikes:

Sorry Wrench I did miss it! thanks for the repost I hope you guys can get it worked out! I dont know #$%&*!@ about creating mods and terrains but I know that Razzbam did some korea terrains for SF1,If that helps any,Maybe it could be modified to work in SF2?:cool:

Sorry Wrench I did miss it! thanks for the repost I hope you guys can get it worked out! I dont know #$%&*!@ about creating mods and terrains but I know that Razzbam did some korea terrains for SF1,If that helps any,Maybe it could be modified to work in SF2?:cool:

No option.

Razbam is payware!!!!

and that terrain ain't nowhere's near as accurate as mine

Just so's everyone know, it ain't dead --no matter what Taz may think-, it's jsut sleeping very deeply.

If you all haven't been following the posts (Taz -looking right at you), you're aware of the problems.

Information will be released, when and if it becomes available

For now, that's the end of this thread.

Edited by Wrench
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 2

and that terrain ain't nowhere's near as accurate as mine

...I am not sorry, but Ima have to +1 that, sir... :huh:

SidDogg