Sign in to follow this  
Capitaine Vengeur

Where can I find the F-84E?

It seems that a model exists somewhere for the F-84E Thunderjet, but I just can't find it on this site or another (the E model, J35-A-17D with stretched fuselage, not the B/C neither the G). Can somebody help me?

if you are looking for Gen 2 then try here

http://combatace.com...-sf2-f-84g-v12/

its now a pack including everything except the F-84F i believe. for Gen 1 i'm not so sure to you could use the knowledge base to switch it up.

Edited by daddyairplanes

What is in that pack is the closest you are probably going to get until KAW mod is released. It should be pretty easy to switch over to SF1 standards.

Guest medfly

What is in that pack is the closest you are probably going to get until KAW mod is released. It should be pretty easy to switch over to SF1 standards.

The .ini files will all be Unicode. If you want to run it in Gen 1, resave them in notepad as ANSI.

Thank you very much. I'm completely new to conversion to/ from SFP2, and to the associated Knowledge Base. It shall be an excellent training ground.

There is a F-84G available at download section. With a little bit modding you could make your own F-84E. Both planes looked very similar

Well, that F-84G is actually the F-84E model. No 'birdcage' canopy and no 'blow in' doors...

The KAW mod will have proper models of all the straight wing variants.

FC