The A-10C, FOV is limited to 90degrees,

F-16C, no afterburner effects.

I'm patched to 7/11.

Thanks for the update.

So far, I have these issues.

The A-10C, FOV is limited to 90degrees,

F-16C, no afterburner effects.

I'm patched to 7/11.

Here's the A-10C Visual Ark Fix for Modern Warfare Korea. It will not affect campaign. As for the F-16C(40) afterburner Effect,

i tested it and it's fine. If your install is the v1.03 with v1.05 patch and the above v1.06Beta it should be fine.

But here's the files to dump into the Effects dir if you want it to use in other mods.

A-10CFix.7z

F100PW_BURNER.rar

Edited by Spectre8750

Hi i got this problem. I installed this first time and it worked well. Then i decided to create another SF2 main dir for these modern mods (and yes i know that i must install this mod to ......saved games/Thirdwire....../Modern Warfare Korea). So i ran that setup i purchased and installed this mod just like i installed previous time. But now when the game starts, it seems that it cant read the mods, cause i just got those main planes and germany map only, I got Taiwan mod and it works

First (when korea worked) i just had Europe, then i purchased Vietnam and merged them. Then i created that other location and installed only Europe to that. And thats the location i now have MW Korea, Cuba and Taiwan.

So now i have ....../Games/Thirdwire/StrikeFighters 2 V+E (Vietnam+Europe)

....../Games/Thirdwire/New Folder (MW mod base)

...../Saved Games/Thirdwire/StrikeFighters2 Cuba

...Europe (+Vietnam)

.....Modern Warfare Korea

.....War for Taiwan

Juntsi

Open the MW Korea Mod Options.INI and check the Directory pointers at the bottom and make sure they point to the correct directories. My Options.ini

was stuck in the mod by mistake and you might have dumped it over yours. I need to repost a new version without that file. Let me know something and we'll work out the Cuba Mod. I'll be updating that Mod Soon.

[Mods]

ModsEnabled=TRUE

Directory=C:\Users\Spectre8750\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 Modern Warfare Korea Test

Editors=StrikeFighters2

[screenShots]

Directory=C:\Users\Spectre8750\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 Modern Warfare Korea Test\ScreenShots

Format=BMP

Edited by Spectre8750

I copied the Cuba options ini and changed singleplayer and other sections to same as the option ini, which was in the downloaded package

and now works, and i changed the last lines to these, same like as in cuba, but with mw korea

[Mods]

ModsEnabled=TRUE

Directory=C:\Users\Juha\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 Modern Warfare Korea

Editors=StrikeFighters2

[screenShots]

Directory=C:\Users\Juha\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 Modern Warfare Korea\ScreenShots

Format=BMP

I copied the Cuba options ini and changed singleplayer and other sections to same as the option ini, which was in the downloaded package

and now works, and i changed the last lines to these, same like as in cuba, but with mw korea

[Mods]

ModsEnabled=TRUE

Directory=C:\Users\Juha\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 Modern Warfare Korea

Editors=StrikeFighters2

[screenShots]

Directory=C:\Users\Juha\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 Modern Warfare Korea\ScreenShots

Format=BMP

Cool. now let's jump to the Cuba Campaign section and let me know how your'e set up to fix the problem.

Can anyone upload the E-2C lod? The site where you're supposed to get it is a pain to get through.

• Dislike 1

it's DAT property ... they ONLY way to get it is through them. That's the rules

it's DAT property ... they ONLY way to get it is through them. That's the rules

Alright, thanks anyway.

Hi

Thanks for the mod.

I tried to change instant action to point to the new terrain in the ini

But it starts over ocean, any way to change the coordinates?

Cheers

there's an instant action INI you can extract from the cat file you can drop in the flight folder and edit it.

Problem:

I can't get the menus to show up ingame.

YES I did change the ini file to direct it to ModuleMWKorea.cat.

I am having the same problem with Modern Warfare Taiwan. Running april 2012 sf2 Israel. Any ideas?

Edited by eaglef15strike

Problem:

I can't get the menus to show up ingame.

YES I did change the ini file to direct it to ModuleMWKorea.cat.

I am having the same problem with Modern Warfare Taiwan. Running april 2012 sf2 Israel. Any ideas?

eaglef15strike

The new method for Menus is to dump the files into the Mod Folder Menu Directory.

Here are the files extracted from the .cat file. Drop the folder into the Mod Directory root. Go to the "Modern Warfare Taiwan" help section for the "Modern Warfare Taiwan" Menu Files.

My Campaigns will be Updated sometime Soon i hope.

Menu.zip

Are the ground forces supposed to attack? I don't seem to have any ground offensive going on for the whole campaign, and it usually ends in stalemate.