Sign in to follow this  
ShogunOrta

Downloaded SF2:Vietnam but can't add plane mods!

Welp, that's basically it. I downloaded Strike Fighter 2: Vietnam and was looking to immediately add plane mods to it. But when I downloaded the mods and read the install instructions which told me to place the mod files in the SF2 Aircraft folder, I navigated to where I installed SF2:V but there was no Aircraft folder. There were many other unaccesable files there but nothing that seemed to reflect the install instructions for the mods. Anyway, has anyone else run into this problem? Oh, and all the mods I tried to install came from this site under the SF2 Aircraft mods section.

- And another thing, I thought that SF2:V had an available A6 Intruder to fly like Wings Over Vietnam? I started up a quick mission and it wasn't there...

try look at this location:

User\saved games\Thirdwire

It's all spelled out in the SF2 Knowledgebase.

It's also HIGHLY reccomended that a new user NOT start adding mods until they get familiar with the game system itself; how the file and folder structures are set up, how things work in a complete 'stock', unmodded game, etc and so forth.

Otherwise, we just keep answering the same things over and over and over again, that are already covered in BOTH Knowledge Bases (and a LOT of data in the Original Series (SF/SFG/WoV/WoE/WoI) is 99.999999999999% usable in the SF2 series.

My advice; read BOTH Knowledge Bases, get intimately familiar with the system, and after a couple of months, start adding mods. This way, seems to work the best

wrench

kevin stein

• Like 1